: Duralast Gold Cmax Brake Pads

kadiLacDaddy
07-14-10, 10:23 PM
Hey everyone

so I live in canada and was looking around at pads here and they were ranging from 140-180 for rear brake pads .. ceramic of course...

so i ended up driving to buffalo NY and picked up a pair of the Duralast Gold Cmax ceramic pads which have a life time warranty.. just wondering if these pads are any good? they said it was the best pads they carry ..

any input?

Onalaska
07-15-10, 08:10 AM
That's what I have on the front of my STS. They seem to preform well. Haven't check the wear on them yet, put them on about six months ago.

porkfarm
07-16-10, 05:14 AM
Best pad I have used so far..

roadog1aj
07-16-10, 09:52 AM
Same here. Put them all the way around last year. They work great for me. I also installed the best rotors the parts store offered at the same time. I have not noticed any excess wear of the rotors either.

KRSTS
07-16-10, 03:28 PM
Hey everyone

so I live in canada and was looking around at pads here and they were ranging from 140-180 for rear brake pads .. ceramic of course...

so i ended up driving to buffalo NY and picked up a pair of the Duralast Gold Cmax ceramic pads which have a life time warranty.. just wondering if these pads are any good? they said it was the best pads they carry ..

any input?

You drove to Buffalo instead of going to Canadian Tire? I wish I had a Canadian Tire available for my parts.

next2pool
07-16-10, 04:02 PM
You drove to Buffalo instead of going to Canadian Tire? I wish I had a Canadian Tire available for my parts.

I remember many years ago when the Canadian Tire store opened in Sarnia. The items were on display, but you picked up a "punch card" and took it to the check out. The employees wore roller skates both on the sales floor and downstairs when they picked the parts, which then came up on a conveyer belt. It was quite the sensation for a town like Sarnia!! I've always liked them even though the locals seem to have gotten cynical about them.

kadiLacDaddy
07-16-10, 09:02 PM
i wouldnt buy anything from crappy tire!!.. worst store ever.. not to mention they hire 16 yr olds to work as mechanics.. They forgot to put the oil cap back on the car correctly 2 seprate times to people i know and the people leave there and get home and the oil light comes on !! .. just saying the word canadian tire makes me sick..