: have one dvd unlocker left in stock if anyone needs one right away.

wait4me
07-14-10, 03:44 PM
Hi guys, i have one extra in stock if someone needs one right away. They are 310 shipped and if you pay today it will go in the mail.

thanks Jes.

LFTW8S
07-14-10, 04:13 PM
Hi guys, i have one extra in stock if someone needs one right away. They are 310 shipped and if you pay today it will go in the mail.

thanks Jes.

I new to the V. What does it do or unlock?

wait4me
07-14-10, 04:29 PM
Lets you input navigation stuff while driving, and also unlocks everything for all the time viewing. It even lets dvds play for the kids in the back seat while driving.

BMBSALES
09-29-10, 07:29 PM
Are these still available?

Razorecko
09-29-10, 08:12 PM
These unlockers works great ! Have had mine for over a year, no probs

andrewperez
09-29-10, 10:45 PM
Jesse, I'll take it if it hasn't already been sold. Anyway I can come down by you this weekend for a quick install? I need an adjustment as well.

jmskinz
09-30-10, 01:31 AM

thanks Jes.

Jes,

I'm interested in one but I have a 2011 CTS-V. Does this model work for the 2011? I called and asked somebody at your office and they told me their is a new one coming out for the 2011. Do you have the 2011 V one yet?

wait4me
09-30-10, 10:31 AM
I do have them but they are not finished with the programming code yet so they dont do anything until the firmware is finished. By next week i should have a solution.

The old ones are no longer being made.

Razorecko
09-30-10, 11:35 AM
Hey Jesse, any update on the boxes for the 2010+ srx nav units ?

wait4me
09-30-10, 01:58 PM
I do have one of those in stock raz, but i havent tested them in vehicles yet only on the bench so it might not work but im 95% sure they will.

andrewperez
09-30-10, 03:19 PM
Jesse - If the older ones are discontinued, am I S.O.L. or will the 2011 style work for my 2009?

Razorecko
09-30-10, 03:30 PM
I do have one of those in stock raz, but i havent tested them in vehicles yet only on the bench so it might not work but im 95% sure they will.

Hey Jesse, do you know when you might get it tested, install guide ?. I want dibs on it if it works 100% :D

jmskinz
09-30-10, 05:08 PM
I do have them but they are not finished with the programming code yet so they dont do anything until the firmware is finished. By next week i should have a solution.

The old ones are no longer being made.

Can you let me know when you have them or should I just all you in a few weeks as I will get one 100%. I'm a bit chicken of installing it even after watching your video, as I don't want to mess up my brand new baby! I'm actually getting it next week. Any advice on install or anything you think i have to worry about?

Stumeat
09-30-10, 05:25 PM
jesse - if the older ones are discontinued, am i s.o.l. Or will the 2011 style work for my 2009?

^ x 2 ...... :hmm:

Razorecko
09-30-10, 06:28 PM
Can you let me know when you have them or should I just all you in a few weeks as I will get one 100%. I'm a bit chicken of installing it even after watching your video, as I don't want to mess up my brand new baby! I'm actually getting it next week. Any advice on install or anything you think i have to worry about?

I got this trim pry set off of ebay and it went smooth as butter. The stuff will not mess up your trim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-PC-NYLON-PRY-BAR-SET-DASH-PANEL-TRIM-REMOVAL-TOOL-KIT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb01b6171QQitemZ20052 3080049QQptZMotorsQ5fAutomotiveQ5fTools

Luna.
09-30-10, 06:55 PM
^ x 2 ...... :hmm:

x3. I'll purchase a unit right now to unlock those features.

jmskinz
10-01-10, 02:43 AM
I got this trim pry set off of ebay and it went smooth as butter. The stuff will not mess up your trim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-PC-NYLON-PRY-BAR-SET-DASH-PANEL-TRIM-REMOVAL-TOOL-KIT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb01b6171QQitemZ20052 3080049QQptZMotorsQ5fAutomotiveQ5fTools

No problems for you at all? Do you work on cars alot or are you somewhat of a rookie like me? I went ahead and ordered those, thanks! Did you mount the unit after install with velcro to the side or just drop it down? Do you love the unit?

Razorecko
10-01-10, 08:11 AM
No problems for you at all? Do you work on cars alot or are you somewhat of a rookie like me? I went ahead and ordered those, thanks! Did you mount the unit after install with velcro to the side or just drop it down? Do you love the unit?

I've pulled interior trims apart before and i know that they can get easily damaged if you use something like a covered flathead to pry things out. With the above nylon pry set i didnt even leave a scratch. I mounted the unit with heavy duty double sided velcro on the inside of the center column near the passengers footwell. Solid, no noises nothing. I've had the unit for a while now and it does exactly what its advertised. When you're driving you have full capability to enter an address/find a location while in motion.