: 02 STS feature programing

LukeyMan
07-13-10, 05:52 PM
Hi Everyone

Hope someone can help me with this ..I own an 02 Seville STS and I can't seem to get the feature programing to go VIA the dash controls . Using the dash controls I can bring it up in the menu then when I hit the on/off to turn it on It brings me to Driver 1 . I then try and go through the all the settings like the unlock with key off driver door and unlock with key off all doors etc. etc ....then when done with my settings Im not sure of the key sequence to keep the options i've chosen they go right back to the previous settings ...Im missing something with the key sequence to turn the feature programing on I assume cause I can never get that to say on ...can any one keep me from going crazy with this ...thanks in advance !

Vic

2001_Seville_SLS
07-14-10, 09:01 PM
If I remember correctly, you press the info reset button when you are done. But it might be the exit button by the driver one and two switch.

I think it needs to be ignition ON and in park to change the settings.

Submariner409
07-15-10, 09:09 AM
2002 Owner's manual, P.110: "To exit FEATURE PROGRAMMNG press the INFO RESET or INFO button.

.............and then, as I have found out, turn the key OFF and don't do anything for 30 seconds.

LukeyMan, If you don't have an Owner's Manual, find one on eBay; there's a lot more in there than you would think......