: STS 2002 Exhaust 32k miles selling

mikekilpatrick
07-11-10, 08:56 PM
Hey everyone, I am cleaning out my shed for some remaining items from my recently totaled 2002 Seville STS. I have a stock exhaust that has been sitting in the shed for about 4 years and came off the car when it had 32k miles on it. It is in excellent condition and is in one solid piece from cat back. I had put a corsa exhaust on the car, which was wrecked with the Caddy.

Also have Factory Service manuals, Navigation manual, owners manual and a few other things I was going to pass on to others so part of my car stays alive with somebody... :(

You can PM me or email me at kmkenneth@hotmail.com if you would like pics or more information.

Mike

STSS
07-12-10, 11:16 AM
Where would you be?

Submariner409
07-12-10, 11:59 AM
I also have the same system, free. You'll need an 8-foot bed pickup to haul it.

mikekilpatrick
08-29-11, 12:44 AM
I am moving out of my house soon and would like to sell this exhaust to someone on the forum, contact me if interested.

cadi509
08-29-11, 01:12 AM
I would be interested in the navi manual!

ThumperPup
08-29-11, 11:01 AM
I would be interested in the navi manual!

if you PM me your Email address since its no longer recommended that we post them on the forum lol
ill email you a pdf file of the 02-05 denso navi unit manual

cadi509
08-29-11, 11:25 AM
I want the actual paperwork in the car, its kind of a pet peeve of mine to have all the little things....and sub you've trying to get of that thing forever now, just tell karen your gonna incorporate it into the garden as a tressel for the snap peas, or cucumbers lol

mikekilpatrick
10-20-11, 05:20 AM
Ok, I am cleaning out my shed, where the 2002 Cadillac Factory exhaust has been sitting, well stored, for a while now. I live in mount laurel NJ about 8 miles east of Philly. I have the entire exhaust from the Cat back for sale for $50.00, but you will need to pick it up. I would also be willing to sell the mufflers, the mint exhaust tips etc if that is all you need. I would like to sell this exhaust to a good home as it only has 30k miles on the system. You can PM me or email me at kmkenneth@hotmail.com. I would like to sell this in the next two weeks as I am doing house/shed cleaning before winter sets in. Let me know if you are interested...

Mike

Submariner409
10-20-11, 11:33 AM
Mike, put this (along with my exhaust system) down in the new Seville Classifieds. [We have something no one wants - I've been trying to give mine away for 2 years]

johnny kannapo
10-21-11, 05:09 PM
What part of the world is this exhaust system in?