: Clear bra installers in NYC area?

turbol15
07-11-10, 01:52 PM
anyone dealt with an excellent installer of the clear bra in nyc area?

turbol15
07-11-10, 06:44 PM
anyone?

Club Malibu
07-11-10, 08:49 PM
I had mine done by Clear Bra NJ

www.clearbranj.com
Long Branch NJ,07740

They only use Venture Shield, nothing else. Instead of going to the shop, the owner did it for me at his house on a Sunday. They use computer cut pieces. I got the "works" done; hood, front bumper, headlights, mirrors, door cups, full rocker panels, and rear bumper trunk top part and even the Front Caddy emblem on the grill. It took 7 hours, but well worth the wait and the drive. I watched him do my car and we just talked about cars for 7 hours. It was actually a fun day for me.

The owner, Todd, did an awesome job. I had it done a few months ago and it still looks great. No complaints. No one else notices it unless I tell them.

(732) 610-3397
info@clearbranj.com

V&Vette
07-11-10, 09:44 PM
Corvette Doctors in Amityville should be able to do this.

Crawfish
07-20-10, 03:30 PM
I had mine done by Clear Bra NJ

www.clearbranj.com
Long Branch NJ,07740

They only use Venture Shield, nothing else. Instead of going to the shop, the owner did it for me at his house on a Sunday. They use computer cut pieces. I got the "works" done; hood, front bumper, headlights, mirrors, door cups, full rocker panels, and rear bumper trunk top part and even the Front Caddy emblem on the grill. It took 7 hours, but well worth the wait and the drive. I watched him do my car and we just talked about cars for 7 hours. It was actually a fun day for me.

The owner, Todd, did an awesome job. I had it done a few months ago and it still looks great. No complaints. No one else notices it unless I tell them.

(732) 610-3397
info@clearbranj.com
May I ask how much did u pay?

Club Malibu
07-21-10, 10:52 PM
May I ask how much did u pay?

$895 for everything on the attached pic.

Crawfish
07-21-10, 11:33 PM
$895 for everything on the attached pic.
Thank you.