: Shenandoah Circuit, July 24/25 (Sat/Sun) - anyone interested?

AAIIIC
07-08-10, 11:56 PM
A guy posted this one over on the Subaru forum and I've signed up. It's a Sat/Sun event at the Shenandoah Circuit, $340 for both days, and as of yesterday when I signed up there were all of about 15 people on the registrated list.

http://www.gws-mbca.org/events/SP07-10_DE.html

They actually lowered the cost from $375 to $340 a few days ago to try to bring in more people. I have no affiliation with the Greater Washington Mercedes club, but figured I'd post to try to get more people there. At this point the event is at risk of being cancelled, as the club would lose a lot of money to rent the track for so few paying students.

thebigjimsho
07-09-10, 12:23 AM
I don't have the tires to make it through. Besides, I'm busy that weekend. Hope it fills out, though...

Zo6PwRd
07-09-10, 01:49 AM
Should be nice and hot out on the track for ya. Im hoping to make my first attempt at a road course in the fall and it'll probably be summit point. Good luck.

AAIIIC
07-09-10, 06:06 PM
Yeah, it's probably going to be on the toasty side. :lol: Sucks, but such is life in the Mid-Atlantic region. I didn't get to many track days when I was out in WA, but I certainly appreciated the milder weather!

AAIIIC
07-14-10, 03:46 PM
Rumor has it they need 6 more 2-day registrants by the end of this week in order for the event to happen. So, get the word out, Mid Atlantic types! :)

trukk
07-15-10, 11:38 AM
I'm just not a shenandoah fan. Too many jersey walls, too small, and too twisty. I'm sure it's a blast for momentum cars, not so much for the 2 ton battle-tanks.

-Chris