: upgrade parts from ???

lawnstripes
07-07-10, 07:47 PM
Who else sells pulleys, isolators, ecu's, handhelds....... without having to sell a kidney?

w4m, lingenfelder, d3

who else?

cbloveday
07-07-10, 09:54 PM
These guys do

Do not know how competetive they are. I cannot recommend, as I have not done business with them.

http://www.fastlaneturbo.com/cadillac.aspx

rjoffe
07-07-10, 10:07 PM
Whatever you dig up, please help by updating ctsvparts.com

lawnstripes
07-07-10, 11:36 PM
fastlane- looks like same packages as W4M/ Lingenfelder (word for word) except F.L. charges higher $$$$

I wish people would come clean and say where there kit comes from- ex. the kpe/airraid intake

Hennassey also has parts for the V.......... but better get that kidney ready

09V
07-08-10, 12:06 AM
IPS MOTORSPORTS sells a few things, but I wouldn't recommend them unless you prefer being told one thing while another occurs. It took nearly 3 weeks to get something that I was told was in stock initially and then it was being drop shipped and blah blah blah. The price was the best I found, but sometimes it is worth the money to get better customer service. The saying that "you get what you pay for" couldn't be truer than in this case.

Good luck in your search

baabootoo
07-08-10, 12:06 AM
What's that saying? "Speed costs money.....power costs money........something like that!

Paschal Performance
07-08-10, 10:46 AM
Who else sells pulleys, isolators, ecu's, handhelds....... without having to sell a kidney?

w4m, lingenfelder, d3

who else?

We are WD on most all performance parts.
Please email : clifford@paschalperformance.com
Or call if you any questions or if we can help with anything.
Thanks.

PhxTriode
07-08-10, 11:35 AM
These guys do

Do not know how competetive they are. I cannot recommend, as I have not done business with them.

http://www.fastlaneturbo.com/cadillac.aspx

I have talked to them but don't believe they offer a handheld, only sending in your ECU.

mfrazstsv
07-08-10, 03:45 PM
Definitely check with Clifford at Paschal Performance - info in post above. In addition to decent pricing, he owns a 2009 CTS-V so has a good handle on what does and does not work.

lawnstripes
07-09-10, 12:16 PM
Just talked to Cliff @ Paschal Perf. they have many parts that arent listed on there site. He is working on it with the IT guys to update things.

wfo
07-09-10, 03:00 PM
The mantra played over and over again at the Notorious Corvette Tuner LG Motorsports is Wicked Excess...

So all you really have to ask yourself is, not how many shots did I fire, but, how bad do you want to play the mod game? Quality does cost. So do warranties. You do get what you pay for and sometimes more than you bargained for, so....Find out who makes the part(s) you want and buy them from a reputable shop or dealer.

Do your homework. Becuase saving some money, although important, does not outweigh the hassle of not being able to get in touch with your product product provider when you need help or the part fails to perform.