: Key Fobs

malsom
07-05-10, 04:36 PM
HI New member here. I recently bought a 2008 STS4 with 1600 miles on it and the key fob is driving me nuts. With the push button start system the key fob stays in my pocket all the time. The problem is when I bump some of the buttons by accident and the horns starts honking while I am elsewhere in the neighborhood. I had to stop carrying the fob unless I am in the car. Is there a solution to the inadvertent door locking, unlocking, or horn honking???? :hmm: My solution would be a cover over the keys like a cell phone has. Leo

dkozloski
07-05-10, 04:40 PM
HI New member here. I recently bought a 2008 STS4 with 1600 miles on it and the key fob is driving me nuts. With the push button start system the key fob stays in my pocket all the time. The problem is when I bump some of the buttons by accident and the horns starts honking while I am elsewhere in the neighborhood. I had to stop carrying the fob unless I am in the car. Is there a solution to the inadvertent door locking, unlocking, or horn honking???? :hmm: My solution would be a cover over the keys like a cell phone has. Leo
Carry it in a shirt pocket or separately in a pants pocket.

KRSTS
07-05-10, 05:55 PM
Link right here n this page http://www.keywraps.com/

Zpak
07-05-10, 11:05 PM
ditto.....

malsom
07-06-10, 12:41 AM
ditto.....

I had been carrying the fob in a separate pants pocket and was bumping the buttons from the outside. I did order the "keywrap" leather holder with the flap cover over the buttons that should take care of the problem. Thanks .