: I Emailed Jada!

DopeStar 156
09-02-04, 12:56 PM
Sent Jada the email today! I hope they respond!

------------------------------------

Dear Jada-Toys:
I'm representing www.cadillacowners.com in suggesting that your company should feature a 1993-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham in your model line up of DUB City cars. We are a community of Cadillac enthusiasts with over 15,000 members who would love to see a car like ours sitting on their desks, shelves, or mantles. The Escalade, CTS, '59 Coupe DeVille, and the Road Rats series '53 Series 62 are popular models among the members but we'd like to see some70's, 80's, and 90's models represented as well, as they are now becoming classics. Enclosed is a link to a poll started on the website as to which car should be Jada Toys' new DUB City vehicle. As you can see the 93-96 Fleetwood was the winner by a longshot.

(http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17950)

We believe in producing this model you'll have several interested customers who would line up around the corner to get one and display it in their homes, offices, or vehicles. Also since Jada produces a Chevrolet Impala SS, the body are both similar and the SS's chassis can be used on the Fleetwood making only the body and interior the only parts that need producing. I thank you for listening to my suggestion and I hope that you choose to please your Cadillac enthusiast customers by making a car that appeals to those of us to have an undying love for the the big body stylings of the 70's, 80's, and 90's.

Yours,
A Cadillac Fleetwood Owner

Adam
09-02-04, 05:11 PM
you shoulda added: for Chrissake you make a friggin Mustang. do you see anyone lined up for two miles for one of them? i didnt think so. hahahahaha. hopefully theyll respond.

ChristianV
09-02-04, 08:36 PM
Nice! Way to represent. I really hope they reproduce some of the 70's yachts.

DopeStar 156
09-03-04, 04:05 PM
I sound pretty smart eh? It's a talent.

tru504187211
09-04-04, 04:09 AM
I thought it was going to be a letter to Jadakiss the rapper...sorry, nevertheless, well thought out letter. Hopefully, they come through for us...even though, if it were my way, they'd make a FWD Fleet!!! :D

DopeStar 156
09-04-04, 12:11 PM
I thought it was going to be a letter to Jadakiss the rapper...sorry, nevertheless, well thought out letter. Hopefully, they come through for us...even though, if it were my way, they'd make a FWD Fleet!!! :D

Sorry, it's just that RWD cars are more popular with the lowrider comunity.I see at least 3 RWD Cadillacs in a lowrider magazine everytime I pick one up and we want Jada to think that they'd be building a popular model.

tru504187211
09-04-04, 07:37 PM
Sorry, it's just that RWD cars are more popular with the lowrider comunity.I see at least 3 RWD Cadillacs in a lowrider magazine everytime I pick one up and we want Jada to think that they'd be building a popular model.

I can only recall one instance in lowrider magazine that I saw a FWD Fleetwood...it was a Coupe. I usually page through every issue, but maybe I missed a few...either way, I'd still DEFINATELY pick up a Brougham by Jada!

DopeStar 156
09-04-04, 08:00 PM
It's been a couple of days and still no reply. :(