: Splash Guard cracked

07-03-10, 09:30 AM
My splash guard is cracked around the bolt holes on my Escalade. I cant find the part listed online anywhere. Does anyone know what the plastic shield is called and where I can find it? I would also like to know the cost.

This is the shield that covers the bottom front of the engine that is bolted to the frame. It is made of plastic and is black in color.

thanks for any info

07-05-10, 03:43 PM
Could be called inner fender or wheel well fender. The dealership mechanics will know the exact name from the micro-fiche and tell you the price.

07-06-10, 06:30 PM
It is called at splash guard, cost me 17 bucks at my dealer for a new one. Now if it will get cooler than 100 here I will put it on....:0

07-08-10, 02:48 PM
Mine did the same thing. They replaced it under warranty.