: V2C Delivery

BeagleBrains
07-03-10, 10:30 AM
Hearing reports of actual production. The Proof is in the Pudding.
My dealer has reported to me that my 2011 CTS V Coupe will be one of the first to come off the production line.
The next information should be VIN identification. :worship:One of life's little pleasures.
V Coupe experience: Build date; shipping date; arrival, inspection and delivery.
I need advice as to what to demand of the dealer so as to ensure nothing is left not quite right. Fluid levels in the engine, transmission and rear end. Electronics, GPS, Blue Tooth, Recarro seat functions, Manual shift, clutch, etc.
Pictures will be blanketed with huge smiles.

IRONDOG
07-03-10, 11:04 AM
I pass the Grand River plant each day to work. There have been coupes loaded on the trucks for shipment for approximately two weeks. Hopefully your wait won't be too long.

Caddyscat
07-03-10, 09:34 PM
Make sure the door striker covers are installed, have them check the rear end fluid level as well as some have reported extremely low levels.

baabootoo
07-04-10, 12:45 AM
Well, demanding isn't necessary, just check yourself to be sure. Then, YOU will be satisfied.

aj660
07-05-10, 09:50 PM
I spoke to my dealer on Friday. The sales mgr was told by GM that V-Coupes will start arriving at dealerships by the end of this month. Looks like some of you (who ordered auto) will be driving your new V in just a few more weeks.

Unfortunately, those of us that ordered manual will have to be patient. They're still not processing orders for manuals, which really sux.

RapidRob
07-05-10, 11:15 PM
Maybe they are trying to figure out why the manual equipped coupes are not as fast as the auto equipped ones ... :confused::stirpot:

Rob

BeagleBrains
07-06-10, 12:01 PM
The news keeps getting better! :highfive:
http://www.camarotracking.com/?track=emaltostephe@me.com
VIN# N/A ORDER# Dealer Order# Status Date July 6, 2010
Notes: No notes for this event