: Annual OTTO show

codewize
07-02-10, 01:41 PM
OK guys. Last year a few members said they were going to show at this event.

Our local CLC club does an annual show at OTTO Cadillac in Albany NY.

We have a record of showing of 31 cars. We love to break that this year.

If you've got a car, bring it, if you have friends, bring them.
The date is Aug 21st the place is OTTO Cadillac on Central ave in Albany.

codewize
07-12-10, 10:54 AM
Anyone thinking about this?

Kingoftypos
07-12-10, 08:25 PM
Saturday August 21st? But what are the hours typically? The true hours of the even, and the hours of when the most people are there typically? What are the offers, as far as food, drinks and what not?

KOT

codewize
07-12-10, 10:58 PM
The event is 9-3. Most spectators are usually seen starting around 10 - 11.

Not exactly sure what they'll have for food. In the past they've done a grill scenario with burgers, dogs and chicken, a variety of salads. For beverages I think it was sodas, iced tea, lemonade? Something like that

codewize
07-25-10, 08:44 PM
I just got word today that there wont' be food this year. Or very minor snack things, maybe beverages but not a BBQ like last year.

So, having said that, pack a lunch and come anyway. There are several eateries in walking distance from the dealership.

The more the merrier

codewize
08-10-10, 02:25 PM
Good news, there has been a change in plans. Just received

*OTTO will again have the big white tent for those big finned Caddy's
*OTTO will have the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
*OTTO will provide a BBQ grill.
*OTTO will be giving away prizes (Cadillac jacket, Polo shirt & T-shirt) to our show winners (in addition to our trophies)
*OTTO is working to possibly have a radio DJ from local station to promote the event.

So please come and enjoy the event.

I just got word today that there wont' be food this year. Or very minor snack things, maybe beverages but not a BBQ like last year.

So, having said that, pack a lunch and come anyway. There are several eateries in walking distance from the dealership.

The more the merrier

tootall4u401
08-11-10, 12:35 PM
I will be there for sure with big blue. Hopefully it will be a nice day.

codewize
08-11-10, 02:50 PM
When you show up, let me know so I know who you are.

tootall4u401
08-12-10, 10:54 AM
I have met a few of the club members at other shows in the area. My wife and I have the Blue lowrider.

codewize
08-12-10, 12:30 PM
Where you at the last Guptils last year?

tootall4u401
08-12-10, 02:52 PM
Yes I was.

codewize
08-12-10, 04:57 PM
I remember. I came over and said hello towards the end of the night. I think I said something like, I'm not usually into low riders but it was a nice car.

Awesome, we'll see you at OTTO.

codewize
08-21-10, 09:23 PM
James, thanks a lot for coming today. Overall it was a great day. The weather held out, not too hot and an outstanding turnout of cars. I'm also glad you're considering joining the club. We need some new blood. I'm sure you've realized that most of the club officers are getting on in years and many of them would like to pass their duties on to others.

Thanks again for attending. I'll be posting pics later.

codewize
08-25-10, 10:06 PM
Here ya go. I didn't have time to do any editing, just a quick down sample for the web and here they are.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/codewize/Car%20Shows%20-%20Meets/2010%20OTTO%20Show/