: Iphone4 and CTS-V

abbas
07-02-10, 02:08 AM
I dont know if anyone else here has bought an Iphone 4 yet but if you put both items next to each (like your pocket) the car fails to recognize the key. I have never had this problem with any of the other Iphones. You literally have to separate both of them for the doors to automatically unlock or to turn the car.

CadV
07-02-10, 02:26 AM
I dont know if anyone else here has bought an Iphone 4 yet but if you put both items next to each (like your pocket) the car fails to recognize the key. I have never had this problem with any of the other Iphones. You literally have to separate both of them for the doors to automatically unlock or to turn the car.

Put your key in the little holder inside the armrest.

paul34
07-02-10, 02:36 PM
Also, make sure you don't hold the iPhone 4 "wrong."

sybersport
07-02-10, 03:02 PM
Also, make sure you don't hold the iPhone 4 "wrong."

LOL

Perhaps this is a ploy by Apple to sell the as-yet unreleased "iPhone Glove", which of course needs the "iPhone Jacket" and "iPhone helmet" to work properly.

:yup:

GMX322V S/C
07-02-10, 08:40 PM
Bumpers work just fine...so does ifrogz cases...or holding it with your right hand :p

abbas
07-05-10, 03:06 AM
Put your key in the little holder inside the armrest.

The whole point of a keyless car is that so you can keep your key in your pocket.

Opening up the car door from outside is generally the problem as the key doesnt get recognized. No biggie now, I have learned to keep everything in separate pockets.

Guru0006
07-05-10, 11:50 AM
It's a common thing. Same thing happens with my EVO X. The phone interferes with the key's signal. It's not the phone or the car, it's the combination and not unique to the V.

BeagleBrains
07-05-10, 12:18 PM
Bumpers work just fine...so does ifrogz cases...or holding it with your right hand :p
I am waiting for Verizon to pick up the iPhone. This is good because I have my Cadillac and Corvette phones on my Verizon contract. Much cheaper.
Please help me. Tell me how to get "Black chrome wheels" for my V Coupe.:drool:

GMX322V S/C
07-05-10, 03:58 PM
I am waiting for Verizon to pick up the iPhone. This is good because I have my Cadillac and Corvette phones on my Verizon contract. Much cheaper.
Please help me. Tell me how to get "Black chrome wheels" for my V Coupe.:drool:Call James at D3: 562-216-8919