: stupid movie...

the recluse
07-01-10, 11:05 PM
That stupid Eclipse movie grosses $68.5 million on opening night. :annoyed: What the heck man?

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2713/top-10-biggest-opening-days?nc#photo0

Why anyone would want to see that crap is beyond me...as stated before...one woman's choice between necrophilia and bestiality:cookoo:

EChas3
07-01-10, 11:29 PM
In neither case do you have to say, 'I'm sorry'!

About ghey...

A Wiki search pulls up references that when German gays co-opted a term to describe themselves (schwul), within a generation it acquired a pejorative connotation much the way 'gay' has come to be synonymous with lame or ineffectual. I.e. "amongst young people, as a general term of disparagement."

Collect ironies, they're cheaper than cars and run longer.

Jesda
07-01-10, 11:29 PM
Sex And The City
Sex And The City 2
Twilight

Gullible female audience = $$$

77CDV
07-02-10, 03:24 AM
I think it's mostly about teenage girls wanting to see Taylor Lautner with his shirt off.

Jesda
07-02-10, 05:23 AM
That dude's dreamy and stuff.

greencadillacmatt
07-02-10, 05:56 AM
I work at the small movie theater here in Otsego, and all I can do is agree with the title of this thread. It's SO annoying having to deal with all of the little Twilight weirdos, let alone having to clean up after all of them. There are a surprising number of guys who go to see it as well. (Ones that aren't being dragged there by their girlfriends.) That just confuses me.

Rolex
07-02-10, 08:16 AM
title changed ~ Rolex

Stingroo
07-02-10, 10:15 AM
I got dragged to the first one (What can I say, I'm a nice guy?) and honestly as soon as we got out of the theater I was like "If they make a sequel to this I refuse to go."

Haven't been back. Bleh.

HAZZARDJOHN
07-02-10, 11:33 AM
Even worse, I read the first book! :hide:

Did I mention my ex GF was hot and sometimes to get her to do things she doesn't want to do, you have to do things you don't want to do. :thepan:

BTW, For the record, everytime I hear "Twilight" "New Moon" "Eclipse"...etc. I club a baby seal. You all have been warned. Think about the seals.

http://grza.net/GIS/Baby%20Seal.jpg

~HJ

OffThaHorseCEO
07-02-10, 12:18 PM
Even worse, I read the first book! :hide:

Did I mention my ex GF was hot and sometimes to get her to do things she doesn't want to do, you have to do things you don't want to do. :thepan:
[/IMG]

~HJ

:postpics:

the stupid vampire guy looks like he was a lime in his mouth and smells shit at the same time

Stingroo
07-02-10, 12:31 PM
Screw the seals.

John did you hear the New Moon will be visible in the sky sometime after Twlight? Also, there may or may not be an Eclipse of some sort (but I'm no expert) in the near future. You should check these things out sometime. :thumbsup:

HAZZARDJOHN
07-02-10, 12:35 PM
LOL, there will be the blood of baby seals on your hands.

Re: my Ex. let me see if I can dig up a pic when I get home this afternoon. Lets just say It was not the best of breakups so after drinking a few pops one night I deleted everything I had of hers from my computer. I might be able to dig something out of the recycle bin though.

But she was Blond, blue eyes, 21, and was 6' tall and about 120#'s.

~HJ

Stingroo
07-02-10, 01:25 PM
Whoa. Too tall for me.

Damn, I'm short. :(

HAZZARDJOHN
07-02-10, 01:29 PM
I'm 6'3" so it was nice to have someone taller. Plus she had long legs which is always a plus!

Stingroo
07-02-10, 01:31 PM
Well I'm 5' 9" on a good day. So that's a no go for me. :lol:

V-Eight
07-02-10, 02:01 PM
Wooo for being tall!

77CDV
07-02-10, 04:56 PM
Well I'm 5' 9" on a good day. So that's a no go for me. :lol:

You're still taller than I am, Roo.

HAZZARDJOHN
07-02-10, 06:18 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Johnny1107/funny%20pics/Dacia02.jpg

^There is the one pic I could find, it was from an old cell phone I still have.

the recluse
07-02-10, 09:37 PM
title changed ~ Rolex

If you feel you had to do that because I may have said something to disparage others, I apologize. This statement sums it best:

...has come to be synonymous with lame or ineffectual. I.e. "amongst young people, as a general term of disparagement."

Sorry if I offended anyone:canttalk: