Cadillac Owners Forum banner

light bulb info

811 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  OneFast V 
#1 ·
searched for this info but could not find. what are the small triangle looking lights inside the head light assembly? what is the part number for the bulbs? has anyone had to change them? thanks.

#3 ·
Correct they are a 194. As stated above change them out with white led smt towers from auto illumination I think is where I got mine. Easy 10 minute job to change for left side turn wheels all the way to the lock right. remove pins in inner fender reach between fender and inner fender feel for cap at bottom of headlamp housing remove cap take bulb out install new led test fir illumination as they are polarity sensitive if it does not light remove led rotate 180 degrees and re-install in socket retest whaen it lights re-assemble retest for illumination. Then repeat for the right turn wheels to lock left and repeat process. takes longer to tell you how to do it than it actuall takes ..... almost.

#5 ·
6K is more white, 8K starts to have a blue tint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.