: Dallas Cars and Coffee meet-July

wfo
07-01-10, 12:47 PM
Just checked the DC&C website, as we're entering a big holiday weekend here. No changes. Looks like we're on for this weekend.

Don, BigJoe...you think you might make it?

Can we get some more representation out there? We can't hold everyone back from looking at these sweet V's :worship:

whisler151
07-01-10, 01:14 PM
Weather permitting i'll be there.

Planning on getting there at 8am.

wfo
07-01-10, 03:54 PM
whisler151 we need you there...8am is going to be jamming. Hopefully you will find a spot.

Now I've got to figure out how I'm going to get my car washed beforeearly Sat morning. Intermittant rain today. Hopfully Friday/tomorrow will be sunny. We all should have such problems.

Umrswimr
07-01-10, 04:36 PM
Meeting there or Starbucks?

whisler151
07-01-10, 05:29 PM
whisler151 we need you there...8am is going to be jamming. Hopefully you will find a spot.

I havent been since I set up the last meet. Is it packed by 8am? Maybe I need to get there around 730?

Meeting there or Starbucks?

I'm heading straight to the meet. Last time we all met at starbucks there werent enough spots for us all. That was around 815am.

wfo
07-01-10, 05:44 PM
I've been going straight to the show. It got pretty crazy by 8. You know how us car Crazy peeps are. Especially those Lambo, Camaro, Vette and Stang fanatics. It's the V's that have to bring it.

dons
07-01-10, 07:17 PM
I've been going straight to the show. It got pretty crazy by 8. You know how us car Crazy peeps are. Especially those Lambo, Camaro, Vette and Stang fanatics. It's the V's that have to bring it.

I will be there at 7:15 or so Gary. I will bring a couple of orange cones to save some spots for our fellow V pals. See you Saturday morning, bright and early at the meet. Don

GBX_HighSpeed
07-03-10, 12:35 AM
Where and what is this place you guys are talking about?

I'm a new V owner and am interested in representing!

dons
07-03-10, 07:19 AM
Where and what is this place you guys are talking about?

I'm a new V owner and am interested in representing!

It is at the corner of the Dallas Toll Rd. and Spring Creek Rd. Western edge of Plano. Hope to see you there. DonS

whisler151
07-03-10, 08:58 AM
It's very wet. I'll drive by in a bit to see if its still on.

CIWS
07-03-10, 10:02 AM
It's very wet. I'll drive by in a bit to see if its still on.

So how many people showed up in the rain ?

wfo
07-03-10, 10:21 AM
I didn't make it....couldn't get my car washed Friday due to the downpour...Saturday morning up early like a little kid on Christmas, went to my garage rubbed my eyes, raised the door and couldn't believe it...drizzling..totally bummed. Texted Whisler151 that we wouldn't be representing today. Now really bummed. Then realized...right behind me was my sweet V looking at me. All was better.

DonS did you go?

Where's BigJoeD? Haven't heard from him.

Keep me posted you V fanatics, in the event they do this meet next week.

whisler151
07-03-10, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I was the only v there. Only stayed for about 5-10 minutes. There were only 50 cars or so.

Fail

dons
07-03-10, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I was the only v there. Only stayed for about 5-10 minutes. There were only 50 cars or so.

Fail

I showed up around 8:30 or so, and was told a V was there but it only stayed 10 or 15 minutes. It must have been you. I took towels and wiped my car down. Ended staying to nearly 11:00 P.M. Had a great time, and it ended up being very pleasant. Hopefully next time we will have cooperation with the weather? Have a great holiday everyone. DonS :)

whisler151
07-03-10, 04:27 PM
I showed up around 8:30 or so, and was told a V was there but it only stayed 10 or 15 minutes. It must have been you. I took towels and wiped my car down. Ended staying to nearly 11:00 P.M. Had a great time, and it ended up being very pleasant. Hopefully next time we will have cooperation with the weather? Have a great holiday everyone. DonS :)

Damn, I should have stayed. My wife and I left to run some errands. The weather ended up being great. Oh well.

See y'all next month.

BigJoeD
07-11-10, 12:24 AM
Ill make next months. Still trying to decide on which wheels to buy LOL!!

rdonato
07-11-10, 02:46 AM
What is the DC&C website? I'm in Grapevine :-)

CIWS
07-11-10, 09:07 AM
What is the DC&C website? I'm in Grapevine :-)

http://usa.carsandcoffee.info/

I would be very surprised if it's rained out in August.