: Invoice pricing plus 0% for 72 months on all new 2010 CTS inventory!

Cadillac Tony
07-01-10, 09:47 AM
Are you in the market for a CTS or CTS Wagon? Do you know someone in the market for a CTS? Perhaps you weren't in the market for a CTS, but are now after seeing this? Well great!

Contact me via email or phone, mention this thread and you'll receive Dealer invoice pricing on any in-stock 2010 CTS I have on my lot. In addition to this discount, you have a choice of either a $3,000 cash rebate or 0% financing for up to 72 months! What a great time to buy!

Here's two examples:

2010 CTS Performance, 3.0L Crystal Red with Polished Wheels
MSRP: $43,235
Invoice Price: $41,616
Rebate: $3,000
Your Price: only $38,616
Or take a 0% payment for 72 months w/10% down: ~$565 per month (your local taxes may vary slightly)

2010 CTS Wagon Performance, 3.0L Black Raven with Polished wheels and Navigation
MSRP: $47,185
Invoice:$44,218
Rebate: $3,000
Your Price: only $41,218
Or take a 0% payment for 72 months w/10% down: ~$613 per month (your local taxes may vary slightly)

For those of you who are new to the forums and haven't seen me in the past, Plaza Cadillac is located in Central Florida, about 45 minutes NW of Orlando. We're one of the highest rated Dealers in the country for Customer Satisfaction, and many forum members (particularly in the CTS-V section) have dealt with me in the past and been very happy.

To search my inventory of CTS on line, please click this link (http://www.plazacadillac.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Cadillac&model=CTS-V&model=CTS). Hurry though, because 2010 ordering is already over with, so the selection of good cars will be smaller and smaller every day.

Thanks for looking, and call me if I can be of assistance with your CTS purchase.