: R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical

Sevillian273
06-30-10, 04:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

YouTube- R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical

Does a ten pound bag of flour make a really big biscuit?

ejguillot
06-30-10, 06:04 PM
Lol!

Kev
06-30-10, 07:15 PM
What? That's funny?? (<sarcasm)

I personally think that's better therapy than talking to some wack-job with a psych degree! :bonkers: :alchi:
I think all most people need is a swift kick in the butt; "Quit cryin and feeling sorry for yourself and do something productive!" :kick:

That would leave plenty of professional help available for those who really need it.. :rolleyes:

Now who's up for a group hug here? :grouphug:

That is all.

Jesda
06-30-10, 07:23 PM
Outstanding

dkozloski
06-30-10, 08:39 PM
What? That's funny?? (<sarcasm)

I personally think that's better therapy than talking to some wack-job with a psych degree! :bonkers: :alchi:
I think all most people need is a swift kick in the butt; "Quit cryin and feeling sorry for yourself and do something productive!" :kick:

That would leave plenty of professional help available for those who really need it.. :rolleyes:

Now who's up for a group hug here? :grouphug:

That is all.
Amen. All that depression and self-pity goes out the window when you have a boot up your ass.

RightTurn
07-01-10, 02:52 PM
"Jackwagon." ROFL :lol:

c5 rv
07-01-10, 08:36 PM
My brother-in-law, who builds cannons as a business, was scheduled to do a segment for one of Ermey's shows. Unfortunately, the week they had set aside for shooting it in California, there was an extreme fire danger and they couldn't shoot.

93DevilleUSMC
07-02-10, 12:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

YouTube- R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4)

Does a ten pound bag of flour make a really big biscuit?

My inner Devil Dog is smiling!

Rolex
07-02-10, 07:31 AM
RL Ermey is awesome. Hysterical commercial.