: Replacement carpet

2000ForrestGrnCatty
06-30-10, 05:16 AM
I've got some light gray carpet that has mildewed and stained badly in my car, does anyone know where to purchase replacements that are reasonable in price?

ben.gators
07-24-10, 04:37 PM
Just an stupid question... Did you try to clean them? Or did you refer to a carpet cleaning company? Even some places rent commercial high power carpet cleaners for very reasonable fees, e.g. 20 $/day. There are very great products and machines around that are able to clean very dirty carpets. Give it a shot...

bowanna03
07-25-10, 11:12 AM
try a local deatiler as a good chunk of them have extractor that can help to get rid of the smell and stains. I personally use folex and hand brush all of the interiors I do and it works great.

rachelanne16
07-28-10, 04:35 AM
I think if you are asking for a reasonable price, there are many of them. But it is better if you check it your own first. Before you will purchase replacements for your carpet.

2000ForrestGrnCatty
07-30-10, 12:59 AM
Just an stupid question... Did you try to clean them? Or did you refer to a carpet cleaning company? Even some places rent commercial high power carpet cleaners for very reasonable fees, e.g. 20 $/day. There are very great products and machines around that are able to clean very dirty carpets. Give it a shot...

I got your stupid question hanging low, you disrespectful _itch.