: Fully Loaded 1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville

1964CoupeDeville
06-29-10, 07:10 PM
Remember me? Well I'm back and behind a wheel of a different, more unique Coupe.

YouTube- 1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Unlike the old one, this one is fully loaded. It came from the factory with AC, rear speaker, AM/FM radio, Tilt Steering, Twilight Sentinel, Automatic head lights, power trunk, cruise control, and of course the Coupe Deville standards of Power Windows and Seats. This one's a keeper.

outsider
06-29-10, 07:52 PM
nice car...

but wtf is with the music :D haha

what are your plans for it? a repaint? any other restorations?

1964CoupeDeville
06-29-10, 08:02 PM
nice car...

but wtf is with the music :D haha

what are your plans for it? a repaint? any other restorations?

I'll repaint it purple.

Stingroo
06-29-10, 08:19 PM
Please don't be "back."

Epic troll is epic.

1964CoupeDeville
06-29-10, 08:26 PM
Please don't be "back."

Epic troll is epic.

I'm not a troll, I'm just trying to show this rare, fully loaded coupe.

Stingroo
06-29-10, 08:40 PM
If you say so. How long until something "makes you mad" and you send this one "to the crusher"? Or completely devalue it by doing the interior in vinyl instead of leather?

Please, just go troll someplace else.

1964CoupeDeville
06-29-10, 09:00 PM
If you say so. How long until something "makes you mad" and you send this one "to the crusher"? Or completely devalue it by doing the interior in vinyl instead of leather?

Please, just go troll someplace else.

The interior is original leather and in reasonably clean shape.

bicentennialcadillac
06-29-10, 09:52 PM
I will buy this car from you, or will trade you an Airstream camper. Name your price.

MudAnt
06-29-10, 10:12 PM
Post another video with you and the car in front of the camera, and you saying "Hello, this is 1964coupedeville from cadillacforums.com, and I'm not trolling this time" and I'll believe you.

csbuckn
06-29-10, 10:13 PM
Do the wipers come from the middle and swing out?

albymangled
06-29-10, 10:34 PM
You sure don't sound like you're 18 years old.

I hope your automobile restoration skills are better than your cinematography skills which are attrocious...

damn I can't seem to find the "wanker" smiley....oh well...

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/angry_kid2_wanker.jsp

you get the idea....

Stingroo
06-29-10, 11:02 PM
You sure don't sound like you're 18 years old.

I hope your automobile restoration skills are better than your cinematography skills which are attrocious...

damn I can't seem to find the "wanker" smiley....oh well...

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/angry_kid2_wanker.jsp

you get the idea....

Bwahahaha... you weren't even HERE for his first round of shenanigans, but I think you are officially awesome.

Friend request incoming. :thumbsup:

1964CoupeDeville
06-30-10, 01:14 AM
YouTube- Not a troll

Tada.

robb257731
06-30-10, 10:14 AM
Oh good lord....this guy's back again?
I'll give us all a good preview of what the next month will bring so nobody will have to bother reading his posts....

1. He'll rhapsodize about his rare new ride that he'll keep forever and ever and ever.
2. He'll ask if anybody would object if he does something completely stupid to the car, like painting it pimp purple, putting in an inappropriate engine/transmission, or uninstalling seatbelts for aesthetic reasons. Maybe this time he'll install Boss Hogg cattle horns on the hood.
3. He'll announce his grandiose plans to fully restore it for however many tens of thousands of dollars.
4. He'll start bitching about the amount of time it's taking at the paint shop (usually after 3 days).
5. Someone (aka Stingroo) will piss him off and he'll start ranting and raving and threatening to crush car.
6. Someone on the forum will notice the car for sale on ebay or kijiji and call him out on it, as he swore to keep it forever and ever and ever.
7. He will disappear for another six months at which point the cycle will start all over again.

Stingroo
06-30-10, 10:22 AM
Robb, do you do palm readings too? I'd like to win the lottery some day. :histeric:

1964CoupeDeville
06-30-10, 02:03 PM
I doubt there are any others in existence with this many options.

robb257731
06-30-10, 05:02 PM
I think it's the ultra rare Asperger edition.

Stingroo
06-30-10, 05:04 PM
As terrible as it is, I LOL'd.

robb257731
06-30-10, 05:10 PM
If the syndrome fits...