: Help - Navigation System 07 Escalade??

caduser28
06-29-10, 10:07 AM
Let me be upfront, I am not familiar with the Navigation System in the 2007 Escalade but need to now this specific detail.

Is the Navigation System sophisticated enough to allow you to retrace the moves/direction/turns/stops the automobile makes at the end of a drive/session?

For instance: my daughter says she is going to a specific location and I want to know if she is telling me the truth. Is there a way I can retrace her steps in the car?

Thanks for your help.

fivepix
06-29-10, 11:12 AM
I don't believe the 2007 navigation has that feature, I believe it's only a Point A to B directions but does not record your movements. I don't think the newer models 08+ have this feature as well.

Neoex
06-29-10, 11:32 AM
cant do it, but just tell her it can, that should be enough :)

ESCALADE132
06-29-10, 12:24 PM
They have systems that you can buy and you can place a GPS tracker on your vehicle. It will allow you to go online and track your vehicle to where it is when ever you want. It is in real time so if you call her and ask her where she is and she says one thing you can go online and see if she is really at that point, it's really cool. I am in Law Enforcement and I love to be able to do that and I am way over protective, my daughter is only 4 who knows what they will have when she is able to drive.
Hope this helps

Gigantor
06-29-10, 01:25 PM
Let me be upfront, I am not familiar with the Navigation System in the 2007 Escalade but need to now this specific detail.

Is the Navigation System sophisticated enough to allow you to retrace the moves/direction/turns/stops the automobile makes at the end of a drive/session?

For instance: my daughter says she is going to a specific location and I want to know if she is telling me the truth. Is there a way I can retrace her steps in the car?

Thanks for your help.

Maybe Onstar can help, they know where the trck is at any moment

StevieT
06-30-10, 06:28 PM
My 07 EXT will track my route with little white dots. Seems to remember it for a day or so after