: Code Color " Cinnamon Firemist "

KimKnudsen
06-29-10, 10:04 AM
Is there a new code these days for the old 70's color codes?

Have som spots that needs to be repainted and don't wan't repaint the whole
car! it cost 5000$ here in Norway! Was on the paintshop today but the couldt find the color code
: 95 Cinnamon firemist (2195). And they have 40.000 colors in the system.

Also took with me one of the rear panels so they could scan it, but without any luck.

sum knowledge out there :D

Bro-Ham
06-29-10, 10:25 AM
This is from our RWD FAQ section at the top of the listing of all the threads. Look near the end on the last page to see the colors for your year.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/rwd-19xx-1984-deville-fleetwood-1985/177276-official-cadillac-color-names-paint-codes.html

Bro-Ham
06-29-10, 10:37 AM
It looks like the official color code for Cinnamon Firemist is 95, and there is another number, 5152LH. Good luck getting it matched. :)

KimKnudsen
08-03-10, 04:05 PM
After 25 calls around to different shops NOBODY can help me mix the color or have it in theyre library here in Norway. The closest they came when they tried to mix the color was 6% in difference. And i believe that it's way to much.

Is it possible to maybe have some company in the US to mix the color and send it
to me in quarts?

I appriciate if you guys maybe could tip me if you know some companys that i could contact. :bigroll: