: New cadillac owner here!

Jerms01DTS
06-28-10, 09:43 PM
Hello everybody, just taking a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jeremiah and I just bought my first cadi! :bouncy: I found this site by accident while doing a search for a new brake light. (which I still need if anyone can help me out on some info about that)

I bought my 01 DTS a little over a month ago and I'm in love with it!! It's black on black with a black ragtop..It's got everything but navi and nightvision, two things I could care less about anyway. The ragtop looks great but would have loved a sunroof even more. Plus it sucks when the birds shit on it LOL. They dropped a HUGE load on it this afternoon I was pissed!:mad:

This is the perfect car for me wish I got one sooner! I'm a tall guy and I find most cars uncomfortable...the adjustable seats with lumbar support and the legroom is phenominal. Plus I love sporty cars that go fast, so the all aluminum 32 valve V8 was probably the selling point for me on this one. :D The car flies and it doesn't scream pull me over like some of the camaros or other cars I've had. And it rides like a dream!! I'm in love!!

Rolex
06-28-10, 09:47 PM
:welcome5: to the forums. Thanks for signing up as a member. This place can be as addictive as your new car!

Stingroo
06-28-10, 09:56 PM
He speaks the truth. I don't even own a Cadillac anymore and I still live here. :lol:

:welcomeJimmyH:

Welcome!

orconn
06-28-10, 11:17 PM
Welcome!

iowasevillests
06-28-10, 11:33 PM
:welcome5: and congrats on the car!

77CDV
06-29-10, 01:00 AM
:welcome: Sounds like you got yourself a nice ride!

Ranger
06-29-10, 11:55 AM
:welcome:

V-Eight
06-29-10, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the forum