: slow Ferrari??

Albertan
06-28-10, 08:16 PM
I was driving home from the bank and was waiting behind a Ferrari California to make a left turn (at least that is what I think it was. I did a bit of research on the Ferrari site. Single tail lights and 2 vertical exhaust pipes each side.). He took off and I followed. I got behind him at a light and he left quickly and I had to be careful I didn't run into him. Do they make an automatic? It seemed like he didn't have much from a stop. Later I was driving beside him and it sounded like he was stepping on it because I could hear it rev
but I just sort of drove by him. I really hope he was just driving normally or else
I would think he won't be to happy with his fancy car. Young guy (ie under 40), top down, sunglasses, looking cool. Old guy in a four door sedan giving him a run for his money! This was in a 40mph zone and we just went to the speed limit, really!

rjwz28
06-28-10, 10:15 PM
A California should be a bit quicker than a V: 0-60 in 4, top speed of 193. Only one transmission available: 7-speed dual-clutch auto-manual (paddle-shifter, computer operates the clutch).

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-28-10, 10:41 PM
Ferrari doesn't even make a manual anymore...

whisler151
06-28-10, 10:45 PM
That is a much faster car than a V1. Are you heavily modified? More than likely he doesn't know how to drive or wasn't going full out.

There is an 350Z out there that thought he beat me because I decided not to roll with him after he passed me.

FYI...IBTL