: Factory Service manuals

Pjs
09-01-04, 05:28 PM
I've seen different posts regarding FSM's. I'm dropping the cradle / engine on my 95 SLS next week and have been having a hard time finding the manual. I missed out on 2 on ebay, but in doing a web search ran across this site...
books4cars.com They sell the FSM's Vol's 1 & 2 @ $44.95 ea plus shipping. The prices I've seen have been up to $120 for both volumes and this is a deal and a 1/2...ordered mine yesterday. I'll let ya'll know if it's a rip-off.

Patrick

AElayyat
09-01-04, 08:31 PM
Thanks for that info, I'll check out the website right now. I do need the Factory service manuals for my dad's 96 Eldorado and have missed a few ebay auctions so let us know how the books turn out.

Ranger
09-01-04, 09:36 PM
I paid $120 for mine new from Helm. The one's you are buying are probably used, but who cares. It's an excellent price and well worth the money.

Pjs
09-05-04, 08:56 AM
Your right Ranger...it was a used manual, but it's in really great shape! Now this is the kind of book I can sit down to read cover to cover for fun!

fredcrn
09-06-04, 07:40 AM
Just picked up mine on Ebay for $25. Used, but in excellent condition. Any DYS'r should have these. Haynes good - these better.
Fred