: Couple Questions....hid's, etc.

Lookin4aV
06-27-10, 01:02 PM
I have a few questions. I'm new to the board, and tried to PM someone but it would not let me. I'm looking to order a shifter and wanted to look into the PISSNU shifter. I could not PM him though :(

Also, looking to add different HID's to the vehicle. Is there an HID kit for the fog lights?

I was also hearing somewhere that corvette z06 brakes (c6) may be direct bolt in for the caliper brackets for the V. Any advice on that?

Axle's. I will more than likely be cam'd longtubes and exhaust. 410-430hp. Would I need 1 axle or 2?

rand49er
06-27-10, 09:58 PM
I have a few questions. I'm new to the board, and tried to PM someone but it would not let me. I'm looking to order a shifter and wanted to look into the PISSNU shifter. I could not PM him though :(

Also, looking to add different HID's to the vehicle. Is there an HID kit for the fog lights?

I was also hearing somewhere that corvette z06 brakes (c6) may be direct bolt in for the caliper brackets for the V. Any advice on that?

Axle's. I will more than likely be cam'd longtubes and exhaust. 410-430hp. Would I need 1 axle or 2?PISSNUOFF's shifter mod may just be the most cost-effective way to get it done, and you really NEED to get this mod done.

Several guyz here have assembled the necessary items to do HID fogs. Not sure if there's a "best" assemblage of components or not, but I'm sure someone will help you out. Use the search function in the mean time.

Don't know about Z06 brakes ... don't think many guyz have felt the need to make major brake changes on the V.

Personally, I've got two axles and love 'em. I haven't really followed the level of success reported by those who've done just one.

Oh, btw, :welcome: .