: 2010 escalade esv a/c question

escaladetony
06-27-10, 12:34 PM
i just recently bought a 2010 escalade esv and just had a question about the a/c. it seems as if it doesnt get that cold.. ill have it on full blast for a hour car ride and still be hot. is there a problem? thanks :confused:

PreachRR
06-27-10, 12:40 PM
do you have it on auto or are you making manual adjustments?

zach2011
06-27-10, 03:03 PM
Be sure to press the little snowflake button and try turning the temps down all the way. When I do that it basically freezes my hand!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-28-10, 06:54 PM
If what the others have suggested does not work for you then I would have to suggest getting the checked out by a dealership. The vehicle is still practically brand new and would easily be covered by the warranties and would then, under normal circumstances, be covered for whatever fix is needed. I hope that helps.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

hcvone
06-29-10, 07:07 AM
My two 2010's ac is just as cold as ever and it's been in the mid 90's for days now. As said push the auto button and turn the temps down to under 70 and if it does not get cold see the dealer. With all the screw ups on my 10's I can believe someone at the factory did not charge the ac system, their quality control has really got worse, why the ride quality has got better.