: Lambo door kits???

92cadvette
06-26-10, 11:12 AM
Anyone have lambo doors on their car??? just curious, probably not the best idea but....I wonder how they install

csbuckn
06-26-10, 11:57 AM
I always liked suicide doors over lambo. Dont know too much about how they go on. I think you have to cut and weld and I dont think its reversable.

Neil Clarke
06-26-10, 12:25 PM
Heres an example of how ugly they look (no offence if this is someones car from here... just don't like it)

YouTube- HELLDORODO Worlds 1st RWD Cadillac Eldorado Muscle Car

The-Dullahan
06-26-10, 02:10 PM
^I've always been a fan of that car...aside from the Lamborghini doors.

Not only are they ugly, ridiculous and absurd, they are a classic Ricer Mod.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads14/Lambo+Doors+So+Played+Out+Lambos+Don+t+Even+Have+T hem1239023249.jpg

YouTube- Dumbest ricer ever!

Stingroo
06-26-10, 02:19 PM
They're just different hinges, from what I understand of it.

The-Dullahan
06-26-10, 02:21 PM
They're just different hinges, from what I understand of it.

Indeed, but some of the "universal" hinges require slight modification be done on some cars. You should get them for your Wagon, Sting!:histeric:

Stingroo
06-26-10, 02:40 PM
No thank you. I'll pass.

92cadvette
06-26-10, 07:45 PM
a bad idea lol....the dumbest rice ever good point

The-Dullahan
06-27-10, 01:29 AM
Are you sure Sting? Are they too Fast And/Or Furious for you? You don't want to get more horsepower?

Sincerely though, these things are HIDEOUS. The only case I can imagine them being acceptable is if you live someplace with extremely tight parking spots and you really need them to get in or out of the car, but for what it's worth, I'd just shoot myself through the leg and opt for a handicapped license plate and oversized parking spaces before I put these on a car.

From my experience, these kits can be found on cars with the following.

LED washer Nozzles
Chrome tail light cups
Hollowed out mufflers
Spoilers (Especially on FWD cars?)
8,000 Mile/ten month old motor oil

Cadillacboy
06-27-10, 10:17 AM
Cadillac and LAmborghini doors ......What would you call it ?
Cadborghini ,sounds sick :lol:

Well, I prefer conventional doors at least on a Cadillac :) .Lamborghini's scissor doors are looking outstanding on a LAmborghini not on other rides

The-Dullahan
06-27-10, 02:32 PM
A friend of mine has a Lamborghini and she actually adores conventional dual suicide doors.