: Fuse location

alarmu
06-26-10, 12:17 AM
Does anyone know the fuse number for the interior lights, rear view mirror lights, sunshade mirror lights and trunk lights? I cannot find it on the under hood fuse lid and i cannot find it in the service manual. They keep mentioning it, but that is all.
I removed both rear view mirror bulbs and installed both with led bulbs. At that point everything quit. I have since removed them, but everything is still dead. I know that they have to be plugged in one direction only, but any other bulb i replaced, i only had to reverse it.
With a car like this, i do not feel like pulling each fuse to check it, because it might harm something else. Thanks, bob

ccclarke
06-26-10, 12:40 PM
Bob,

There are two fuse locations for the XLR. The UBEC (Underhood Bussed Electrical Center) under the hood and . . . Page 5-86 of the owner's manual shows fuse 17 beneath the passenger toe panel (adjacent to the Body Control Module) being responsible for the interior lighting. Pull the carpeting back from the passenger foot area and you'll see it.

CCC

alarmu
06-26-10, 02:51 PM
Thanks for all of your quick responses and constant help to everyone, it is appreciated more than you know. Bob