: Best MA dealer for V service?

jrosevear
06-25-10, 09:00 AM
My CPO 06 V is going to need a few things before long (things like motor mounts)... in Massachusetts, who are the dealer(s) (if any) who are good with V1s and won't hassle me over the typical stuff on our cars?

thebigjimsho
06-25-10, 09:05 AM
Olsen Cadillac in Woburn has taken good care of me...

repenttokyo
06-25-10, 10:05 AM
i didn't know there was a dealer there, I had been going all the way to norwood!

hnic91
06-25-10, 10:14 AM
I have been to Olsen also, and they seem very nice there.

Rich64SS
06-25-10, 12:41 PM
Be careful with the Village in Norwood. Although they were great with warranty work, they took advantage of my laziness when I asked them to install my FG2s. They had the car for less than 4 hours and charged me 5hours flat rate @$125/hr. I called around and asked here and the flat rate is 2.9 hours.

Junior1
07-01-10, 06:02 PM
Lindsay in Alexandria, VA.
Luke for parts, Bill for the work, and Alex in service...

I kid you not...Its probably 4 hours from NY and yes I go after every V Day that I have attended since I bought my V.
But I absolutely will NOT, NOT, NOT let anyone go near my car besides Bill down there.
Set aside a day or so and get down to those guys.

thebigjimsho
07-02-10, 12:05 AM
Lindsay in Alexandria, VA.
Luke for parts, Bill for the work, and Alex in service...

I kid you not...Its probably 4 hours from NY and yes I go after every V Day that I have attended since I bought my V.
But I absolutely will NOT, NOT, NOT let anyone go near my car besides Bill down there.
Set aside a day or so and get down to those guys.
It's 501 miles from my door to theirs and if it's a big money item, it goes there...

Digitron
08-01-11, 02:58 PM
I know this is an old thread, but Norwood Cadillac won't install aftermarket motor mounts and diff bushing. Anyone know of a good independent shop that will do the work?

thebigjimsho
08-01-11, 08:48 PM
I take my Town Cars and Vs to Leary Automotive in Bedford for non-warranty work. They installed my Ground Controls and most of the guys have toys of their own they work on after hours. They always get the job done right and are reasonable in pricing.