: iPhone OS4 not compatible with 2010 Escalade

style1
06-22-10, 09:59 PM
Hello out there. Proud owner of a 2010 Escalade. Love the truck but I wanted to let everyone know I upraded to iPhone OS4 on an iPhone 3GS and I cannot get the iPod to work anymore. Bluetooth phone functionality works fine and the usb still charges the phone but no iPod functionality.

style1
06-23-10, 11:29 AM
I resolved this after several reboots of the iPhone and repairing the phone via bluetooth. Seems to be working now.

Tinmanx
06-30-10, 02:27 AM
Try bringing up the list of playlists. It will go real slow, then give you a USB error.
Looks like the radio is going to need a firmware update.

hcvone
06-30-10, 09:42 AM
Try bringing up the list of playlists. It will go real slow, then give you a USB error.
Looks like the radio is going to need a firmware update.

No issues with my trucks since the os4 update, although the multi tasking was draining the battery in record time until I learned about turning them off with the double hit of the home button

PreachRR
06-30-10, 02:51 PM
no problems here with my 3GS.. worked right after the update!

cmhsam
07-16-10, 07:55 AM
Just picked up my 2010 Escalade and have the Iphone 4. Does the 2010 Escalade have bluetooth standard? Can you control your playlists from the radio by just plugging in the phone to the usb adapter in center console? Sorry for the newbie questions.

Nice Ride
04-21-12, 07:24 AM
Why is it that many other new vehicles allow you to do everything with no wire. Is there a blue tooth device that will allow this.