: Broken bar connected to the right lower control arm

06-22-10, 06:51 PM
I have a 1996 cadillac sedan deville and the bar connected to the lower control arm broke last week. There is a stud at the end that connects to the frame and that is what broke. Now i have been everywhere possible here in alabama ooking for that part. I have been wondering if there is an aftermarket part to replace that or do i just need to go to the salvage yard and get an used part. Please if u have n e ideas i am all ears. I just want to make sure i get something done because i love the car and i dont want to give up looking. Thanks