: Were can I get a center console piece?

Mallett Hammer
06-22-10, 10:07 AM
I know this is a weird question, but I have been searching around for a center console piece. I am looking for the ENTIRE ash tray one (just below the temperature control panel). I ripped it out because for some reason the previous owner of the car felt the need to install sirius satellite radio and that is the spot he chose to locate it. I didn't like it and the craftsmanship and the install was very tacky. Only way I could get rid of it was to take the entire thing out so as of now I just have a huge hole where I removed this.

Does anyone know where I can find such an item? I was looking on GM parts direct but wasn't finding the entire thing. I also check with one of my local dealers and they said they couldn't get it (their not very intelligent so I didn't really expect them to find it).

Let me know what you guys think. Maybe Luke can get such a thing.

I am also looking for the sunroof knob because mine is all chipped and looks terrible, but I think I remember Luke posting somewhere that he can get those.

Thanks in advance!

Mallett Hammer
06-23-10, 08:51 PM
Kinda figured that no one was going to know where I could get such a thing. Ohhh well guess I'll be calling junk yards are looking on ebay for a damaged V for sale and see if I can score that part out of it.