: NoVA: Free used F1 Supercar tire from V1

06-21-10, 07:55 PM
Maybe this should be in the classified section, but I am not actually selling anything. Cleaning out the garage, I found one "good" used F1 Supercar runflat tire from my V1 (245/45-18). Probably has 10K-11K miles on it; it was the best one left when I bought new tires in '08; I was saving this one in case I wanted to set up the car to have a spare. Probably has between 1/32 and 1/16 of tread left above the wear bars. Good for a spare, or a few more miles.

If you want it, PM me. Come and get it; free. I'll leave it out for you. Tire is in Mclean VA. V1 is sold so I have no use for it. I'd bring it to V day 4, but I don't think that I am going to make it (though that is still possible).

First dibs makes it yours.

repenttokyo
06-21-10, 09:10 PM
do you currently run your car without a spare? I need to either do that, or find a spare somewhere.

06-21-10, 10:39 PM
when I swapped out the runflats for conventional tires, I bought a compressor and a can of slime. no spare. Sold the V1 a couple of months ago. Bought a 2010 V; it came with conventional PS2's, a compressor, and a can of slime. no spare.

JimmyH
06-22-10, 12:11 AM
the spare tire is nearing extinction these days.

kirchbed
06-22-10, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=

If you want it, PM me. Come and get it; free. I'll leave it out for you. Tire is in Mclean VA. V1 is sold so I have no use for it. I'd bring it to V day 4, but I don't think that I am going to make it (though that is still possible).

First dibs makes it yours.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Arlington and just bought a spare rim, so your offer a spare tire would seem to fit perfectly. PM me if you still have it - I'm in McLean all the time!

Thanks,
Doug