: V in Marin County California

FSTCADY
06-21-10, 12:51 PM
I got followed for a while on Friday by someone driving the twin to my black 2010 CTS V on Friday. It was the first time I've seen another V2 on the road! Curious to know if the owner is on here...anyone else from Marin or even SF hanging around this forum? Let me know if you are. Might be fun to try to get a crew together to run at Infineon for an afternoon.

:2thumbs:

Caddyscat
06-21-10, 02:26 PM
Funny, I was gonna suggest the same thing. I LOVE taking the family out toward Marin. Lotsa great places to visit. I'm only about an hour away and down to meet up sometime with a few other local owners.

IBNR
06-21-10, 08:15 PM
I'm up for that!

Unleash the beast
06-21-10, 08:22 PM
I recently moved to the Southbay area in CA. I have not seen any V2's in this area. Is Marin county close?

IBNR
06-21-10, 08:30 PM
Unleash, where are you in the south bay? I'm in Santa Clara, work in Mountain View. Marin's a big place...starts at the other end of the GG Bridge and goes up to the south end of wine country...so it's hard to say. I generally plan on about 1.5 hours to get to places like Sausalito or Tiburon from my house depending on whether that includes driving through SF during any kind of traffic hours.

Unleash the beast
06-21-10, 08:51 PM
I live Redondo Beach. I guess SF is quite a bit away. I do plan on visiting SF one weekend. Got a take a look at the bridge.

IBNR
06-21-10, 09:01 PM
Um...yeah -- add about 350 miles to the estimates I provided! By "Southbay area in CA" I thought you meant the south part of the (San Francisco) Bay Area, i.e., somewhere near me around San Jose. It's a Northern California conceit I'm afraid, as if no other parts of California have "bays" such that they might be referred to as a "bay area."

1HOT CTS-V
06-21-10, 09:24 PM
I got followed for a while on Friday by someone driving the twin to my black 2010 CTS V on Friday. It was the first time I've seen another V2 on the road! Curious to know if the owner is on here...anyone else from Marin or even SF hanging around this forum? Let me know if you are. Might be fun to try to get a crew together to run at Infineon for an afternoon.

:2thumbs:

Please post if and when you are coming to Infineon - I live next door to it and I'd love to come and watch. Don't have my V yet but I'm hoping to have it by the end of the year.:bouncy:

FSTCADY
06-23-10, 12:46 PM
Cool, looks like we have a few people in the area. Let me call Infineon to get some info on the weekend and then I'll post again next week...

I saw another V yesterday in San Francisco on the Embarcadero, a red one...