: R.I.P. Indian Larry!

Swangin-&-Bangin
08-31-04, 02:00 AM
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/entertainment/gossip/9533189.htm

died in NC this morning.. I can't believe it :disappoin

That's F'ed up.. That brings tears to my eyes. Last year i was riding on the highway on my custom chopper when a drunk driver driving a 1970 Chevy Pickup going the wrong way on the highway hit me head on. I didnt have a helmet on... There is not a day that i dont think about how blessed I am to still be here. This really made me think about how blessed I was.

RIP Indian Larry

RBraczyk
08-31-04, 02:19 AM
Dammit, what is with all these people dying. I'm starting to get pissed.

majax
08-31-04, 02:44 AM
You are blessed Swangin & Bangin.

Indian Larry :helpless:

Swangin-&-Bangin
08-31-04, 03:05 AM
You are blessed Swangin & Bangin.

Indian Larry :helpless:

Man.... I know...... Ever since I heard about Indian Larry that day I should have died (according to police report) has being playing over and over and over again in my head.. Have you even been to church and hear where they talk about death and descirbe it as "In a blink of an eye" your gone.. Dude... that is so real!!!
One second I am riding down the highway on my chopper the next thing I know I am on the pavement. I sit up and see my leg twisted around 1 and half times like a rubber band. I also see a man with a orange vest trying to direct traffic from running me over as i lay in the middle of the road. That guy had to be an angel... The fact that the accident itself did not kill me is one thing. I was thrown in the air and landed head first with no helment didnt kill me either. My leg was pretty much ripped off and my head was busted open and that didnt kill me. Most likely a car should have ran me over as i lay in the road but thanks to the guy in the orange vest that didnt happen either...

T_Dogg8
08-31-04, 08:27 AM
wow. indian larry was a great builder. there aren't many of his kind around anymore.

RBraczyk
08-31-04, 11:07 AM
Do you still have that leg?

Swangin-&-Bangin
08-31-04, 11:41 AM
Do you still have that leg?

Nope.. Instead I have a $40,000 Hydraulic - Carbon Fiber - Titanium prosthetic leg..

slk230mb
08-31-04, 12:31 PM
Indian Larry's shop was awesome and he was a nice guy. His shop is 10 blocks from my dads office in Brooklyn, NY. There was always a crowd outside and he let us take a peek in there.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-31-04, 01:06 PM
WOW .....Its too bad i didnt know him outside all of the TV stuff he did , from the way his bikes came out he was a great craftsman in my book ........

D148L0
08-31-04, 02:11 PM
He was an icon. One of the best builders and a great guy.
He died doing the stuff he loved. His bike started wobbling while he was riding standing on the seat, no helmet.