: I need rear tail light and front bumper fillers for my '84 Coupe deVille

Bobby Eyes
06-19-10, 11:16 PM
Hi, I'd like to know of any places online or a specific store I could go to where I could purchase/order the rear and front bumper fillers
Any help would be appreciated if somebody could direct me in the right direction
Thanks in advance!

Bobby Eyes
06-21-10, 10:15 PM
Any help fellas?
Thanks alot! :)

tbcaddy18
06-21-10, 10:52 PM
In regards to rear taillights, I purchased two used ones for my 86 FWB off ebay a couple years ago. It's really rare to find new replacement taillights for these cadillacs now, I wish some company would start making aftermarket oem replacements for these.

tbcaddy18
06-21-10, 10:53 PM
I think there are also a few on ebay that sell the bumper fillers, but I've haven't purchased those yet, so I can't say in regards to the quality.

csbuckn
06-21-10, 11:58 PM
There's about 4 sets on layitlow in the parts section right now.

Bobby Eyes
06-22-10, 12:17 AM
I think they're all sold over there
I just checked, and I don't know about all that "TTT" Lingo and everything lol

so anyways, thanks for the reply!
If anyone else has any or knows of where to obtain em, let me know please thanks

csbuckn
06-22-10, 12:25 AM
You have to post that you need some in the "80-92 Cadillac" parts section, you will get a bunch of pm's and you just pick the best value.

Bobby Eyes
06-22-10, 12:27 AM
Yeah I took a shot and posted that - I checked back just now and it said the server's too busy, maybe I'm getting overloaded with takers! lol
Thanks
I'll let yous know if I succeed in my journey lol

ill still take more ideas and everything if anyone has any help, THANKS AGAIN! :)