: Please help for the wheels.

sang1975
06-19-10, 07:27 PM
Hi , can some body please let me know what size , 24" or 26" wheels good on the ext 2007 . Thank you and waiting.

PreachRR
06-20-10, 09:17 AM
24s seem to be the best for fit and ride quality. 26s are the best for pimping out your ride!

Ronin
06-20-10, 11:23 AM
Ugghhh...yet ANOTHER 24/26 inch wheel post...is the "search" feature on this forum completely disabled/ineffective or are people just that lazy to even try... Actually, you wouldn't have had to use the search feature in this particular case, if you look on the first page of this forum there's a thread titled Post Pics of your 24 or 26 inch wheels...jeesh, whadda waste of bandwith...:bigroll:

sang1975
06-20-10, 02:57 PM
Ugghhh...yet ANOTHER 24/26 inch wheel post...is the "search" feature on this forum completely disabled/ineffective or are people just that lazy to even try... Actually, you wouldn't have had to use the search feature in this particular case, if you look on the first page of this forum there's a thread titled Post Pics of your 24 or 26 inch wheels...jeesh, whadda waste of bandwith...:bigroll:

No one post yet buddy , i try to search , I like 26 but worry it will touch the fender .

Ronin
06-20-10, 05:59 PM
No one post yet buddy , i try to search , I like 26 but worry it will touch the fender .

EXACTLY...thank you for proving my point; not one response to that thread, yet you start another. If you search and spend just a few minutes looking around the first few pages, you'll find plenty of information/pictures. Not to mention that most reputable wheel sites (like Tire Rack) have "visualizers" that will let you see not only what wheels fit, but more importantly (@ least to some people...) what they look like...

MATCHN_TOYZ has one of the cleanest rides on this forum and is rolling on 26s...start by looking up his posts...

TheGooch
06-21-10, 03:47 AM
Here you go, buddy. Just put them on yesterday. To answer your questions, here's the deal... 24"s look awesome and are plenty large for the truck. They will be admired everywhere you go. 26"s will look almost cartoonish and very sporty, but you will pay a huge price. Obviously, they cost a lot more, about $1k-2k more, depending on where you go. The most incredible deals on tire/wheel packages can be found on eBay. You will likely bend rims and shred tires with 26"s. This is all based on where you live, but potholes, curbs, etc., will be your enemy. They are generally a pain in the rear, and would worry me too much, though they look cool. Rubbing on the sidesteps will occur if you have automatic running boards, unless you trim them. As long as you get the right offset (+30- to +35mm) you shouldn't rub on the fenders except in occasional aggressive maneuvers. 24"s are way more practical, I never bend rims, so they are the best choice for me, but 26"s are Ok if you like to live on the edge.

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu55/lancelaguerre/DSCF1034copy.jpg

trashguy
06-21-10, 11:15 AM
black 24shttp://lh6.ggpht.com/_RGVhUvTdP7I/TB9pswcfNeI/AAAAAAAAAB8/wCtLpPhUST4/s640/2010-04-30%2019.44.16.jpg

WaterKing
06-24-10, 12:30 PM
about half way down for 24 inch Bazo's.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/202063-update-fire-recall-heated-wipers-4.html

General consensus I have heard is 34" diameter tire maximum regardless of wheel size depending on offset. These are 35mm.

sang1975
07-03-10, 03:08 PM
thank you for the help , 24" good to go now.