: On-The-Road Driving Video: 1976 Cadillac Limousine

Fleet
06-19-10, 03:52 PM
I've been busy making some videos of my '76 Cadillac Limousine. Driving on the road from different angles.

This one was filmed from my '69 Fleetwood Brougham. You will notice the rear end experiencing some bouncing. That was the shocks; they have since been replaced:
YouTube- 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine

A short cornering video:
YouTube- 1976 Cadillac Limousine

A short "action" video:
YouTube- 1976 Cadillac Limo Action Photo

Driving up and down a residential street:
YouTube- 1976 Cadillac Limo

tbcaddy18
06-19-10, 09:41 PM
That thing is beautiful! I love the 75/76 models especially.

There's a 75 Cadillac criterion ambulance I've been thinking bout getting and fixing her up to stock...but then again I've been saying that for the past 2 years. Hopefully I can get up there this fall to check her out.

Enjoy your limo, she looks great!

77CDV
06-19-10, 09:49 PM
Always nice to see cars in action. Maybe some of your '69 next! :D

Fleet
06-20-10, 12:21 AM
Always nice to see cars in action. Maybe some of your '69 next! :D
Yes, I should make some (more) videos of that car. Can't ignore the '69er!

Fleet
06-20-10, 12:22 AM
That thing is beautiful! I love the 75/76 models especially.

There's a 75 Cadillac criterion ambulance I've been thinking bout getting and fixing her up to stock...but then again I've been saying that for the past 2 years. Hopefully I can get up there this fall to check her out.

Enjoy your limo, she looks great!
I like those too ('75/76) along with other years, of course.

Yes, I am enjoying the limo. :)

The-Dullahan
06-20-10, 12:36 AM
Everybody learn a lesson here and make some videos of your cars. I don't need to, because I am above that rule, as I do not own a camera and I already posted a link to some tourist's somewhat-in-action video of my car at the grocery.

Fleet
06-20-10, 02:44 AM
Everybody learn a lesson here and make some videos of your cars. I don't need to, because I am above that rule, as I do not own a camera and I already posted a link to some tourist's somewhat-in-action video of my car at the grocery.
A video would also be a good idea for insurance purposes. To have on record how the car drives (and to prove that it is road-worthy).

greencadillacmatt
06-20-10, 03:20 AM
Mmm... Big-Block Burnouts... :drool:

Fleet
06-20-10, 03:55 PM
Mmm... Big-Block Burnouts... :drool:
It does them quite well considering it has the detuned, anti-smog equipped engine and is a 6,000-lb limousine.