: Ready For a 2007 Escalade

flexright
06-18-10, 10:52 PM
I am in the process of selling my 2002 EXT and replacing it with a 2007 Escalade SUV. I will purchase a certified used one. My 2002 EXT has 160 k miles. It is used as a daily driver and a Detail truck. Should I continue in the vehicle I'm in? I am jonesing for the 07 with the new body style and the
22"s! MMMM!

Big Windy Ext
06-19-10, 11:12 AM
It will be worth waiting for , but waiting for your 02 to sell will be mind numbing !!

Ronin
06-20-10, 05:05 PM
You might wanna consider an '08 instead...

Like any first model year the '07 has it's share of problems, not the very least of which is wind noise (which seems limited to the '07 model year because of a manufacturing process change). If the '07 you end up with has it, there's about a zero percent chance that your dealer will be able to get it 100% fixed...and if you think it's not a big deal, driving around like you're constantly stuck in a tornado gets real old, real quick, and turning up the stereo isn't always a solution. If I had a quarter for every person that told me to put my windows up while I was talking to them on my Bluetooth I coulda bought an '10 Platinum by now. Don't wanna rain on your parade, just something to consider is all...

Good luck on the sale of your '02!

07maralade
06-21-10, 10:56 AM
You might wanna consider an '08 instead...

Like any first model year the '07 has it's share of problems, not the very least of which is wind noise (which seems limited to the '07 model year because of a manufacturing process change). If the '07 you end up with has it, there's about a zero percent chance that your dealer will be able to get it 100% fixed...and if you think it's not a big deal, driving around like you're constantly stuck in a tornado gets real old, real quick, and turning up the stereo isn't always a solution. If I had a quarter for every person that told me to put my windows up while I was talking to them on my Bluetooth I coulda bought an '10 Platinum by now. Don't wanna rain on your parade, just something to consider is all...

Good luck on the sale of your '02!

x2....

TheGooch
06-23-10, 10:36 PM
Thank god my 07 didn't have this problem. That would suck. I wouldn't have wanted to pay another $5k for an 08. We're in a recession. Lol.