: Engines To Ship to USA via UPS - FINALLY ALL SET UP!

97EldoCoupe
06-18-10, 09:44 AM
Good news. Especially to two forum members who I owe a great deal of apologies and thanks to - you know who you are -

Everything's all set up with UPS. I can start reliably and cost effectively shipping engines to and from the USA.

A quote I received before setting up with UPS was over $750 to ship one engine to the USA. And this is with trucking companies who could not provide me with accurate tracking information.

To a forum member in California - your engine is leaving this afternoon with UPS

To a forum member who owns a 2001 Eldorado ETC - yours is leaving Monday

I thank you for your incredible level of patience and I once again apologize.

In the near future I may be buying old cores, blown engines, seized engines, hydrolocked engines, with blown HGs, everything, because shipping costs have been reduced so much.

I have a lady to thank at UPS for my huge discount -

Stingroo
06-18-10, 09:53 AM
Looks like you and Destroyer are going to be the best of friends. :thumbsup:

mwise101
06-25-10, 11:37 AM
Very good news indeed!

Destroyer
06-27-10, 11:00 PM
Looks like you and Destroyer are going to be the best of friends. :thumbsup:I've got 2 N* motors right now that do not have the H/G issue but will be scrapped. I can ship them to you Jake but you would have to pay the help to pull them out. I don't need any money from them. I'd like to see them put to use instead of taken to the junkyard.

tateos
06-29-10, 01:47 PM
N* engines without the HG issue? That's refreshing!

abplilbrandon
07-01-10, 02:00 PM
hello,
I own a 98 deville with a blown head gasket.... I am located in Maryland i had paid for a company to do the repairs and they didnt do them correctly because they never did anything to the bolt holes and i have a blown head gasket once again the company is refunding me my money back. and i hear a lot on this forum that you sell one of the best kits. I wanted to know if you had any shop in the area. Or kno of any shops in the area that may use your kit as i am trying to get the repair done as soon as possible the shop i am going to is charging me 3500 to replace the head gasket which it will take a while for me to save up 2500 more I tried to send this as a message but for some reason it would not allow me

trublu
07-08-10, 04:49 AM
Same boat here! I have a 99 STS with a blown Head Gasket. I live in Maryland also, and have been unsuccessful trying to find a quality mechanic that could fix it with the Sure Grip studs!!! Help please!!!!!!

trublu
07-08-10, 04:56 AM
Any shops in Maryland, DC or Virginia that install your Sure Grip studs? I have a 99 STS with a blown HG!!!