: Do you own an STS-V and live in Maryland?

csf
06-14-10, 10:06 PM
Last night I was driving home from Delaware to Baltimore on I95. But there was a 1 hour bumper to bumper backup, so I set my GPS to take me home off the highway.

While following the GPS I made a wrong turn so I had to turn around. I pulled into a totally random driveway, and parked right in front of me was a dark STS-V (it was night so it could have been a CTS-V . . . but I don't think so.). The owner was outside, and I'm sure he was probably wondering why I was in his driveway. I was in our SUV, not my V, so I just pulled out, turned around and headed back in the right direction. But if I was in my V I would have definitely put down my window and said hello.

So if I was in your driveway last night, sorry to have bothered you.

1madstsv
08-06-10, 03:39 AM
I just read your posting I think I bought that car. It was traded at a dealer in rockvill md. The time line is right even if it is not the same car. I'm from York pa but my gf lives in Baltimore md I'm down near inner harbor all the time I will keep an eye out for you. Mine is a black o6

csf
08-06-10, 11:31 PM
I'll keep an eye out also - I'm at Hunt Valley at least three times a week. Craig

md04srx
08-09-10, 10:00 AM
I have a grey 06 V. I am near the White Marsh area. Maybe I will see you guys around. If we can find some more in the area, we should get together for a meet sometime.

1madstsv
08-09-10, 02:13 PM
I will be in md on 8/14-8/15 we should meet up. I will be in innerharbor most of the weekend. Ryan

csf
08-09-10, 02:47 PM
Ryan

Thanks, but we are leaving for our family vacation in Ocean City MD on 8/14 -will be there all week (but the STS-V is staying home).

Craig

csf
08-09-10, 02:52 PM
I have a grey 06 V. I am near the White Marsh area. Maybe I will see you guys around. If we can find some more in the area, we should get together for a meet sometime.

That would be fine. ( I saw one on Route 29 near Columbia several weeks ago - can't remember, it was either gray or black . . . so there might be another one as well. )

1madstsv
08-11-10, 06:15 AM
Have fun in OC. The cts-v guys are having a meet some time soon but no date yet. I will let you guys no when the are geting together. Ryan

1madstsv
08-17-10, 09:25 PM
I went to two car cruises in md last week end and people were all over my car. We try to get some v's to go would be fun. Thanks Ryan

SeaNote
03-07-11, 10:12 AM
I'd be willing to bet that was me. I live and work in Columbia, and take Route 29 back and forth every day. 08 Thunder Gray Chromaflair.