: Tire question

vince87t
06-13-10, 11:44 PM
How much are 4 new Pirelli Eufori@ OE tires worth? Picking up my 2007 V tomorrow and to get Caddy Certified the dealer had to put new tires on the car. I don't really care for the runflats though. Any idea? I know technically they may have 5-6 miles on them if I swap them out. Thanks, Vince

vince87t
06-14-10, 09:27 AM
Tires are officially for sale. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours.

Moderators, if this needs moved please do so and contact me if possible.

Thanks,

Vince

vince87t
06-16-10, 05:56 PM
Hello all. The tires have zero miles on them. Stock Pirrelli Eufori@ Runflats. $1,200 OBO for all 4 shipped before they go on Ebay.

MiamiV
06-18-10, 01:43 PM
I put the Nitto INVO tires on my car and i Love them. Grip is amazing.

csf
06-19-10, 01:05 PM
Hello all. The tires have zero miles on them. Stock Pirrelli Eufori@ Runflats. $1,200 OBO for all 4 shipped before they go on Ebay.

$1200 is not too far off what a brand new set from a tire store with a full warranty would cost. Given most here can't stand those Pirellis and got rid of them as soon as they could, you might consider asking half of that if you really want to move them. I've got a nearly new set myself in my garage. They are the worst tires I ever drove on in thirty years. But good luck with the sale anyway.

vince87t
06-19-10, 01:48 PM
$1200 is not too far off what a brand new set from a tire store with a full warranty would cost. Given most here can't stand those Pirellis and got rid of them as soon as they could, you might consider asking half of that if you really want to move them. I've got a nearly new set myself in my garage. They are the worst tires I ever drove on in thirty years. But good luck with the sale anyway.

If you can buy 'em for $1200 from a tire store then go ahead and buy all you want. I called around and Discount Tire Direct was the lowest price and they are almost $1,800. What warranty are you speaking of? As far as I can tell there is no warranty on these tires.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140418904183&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

They are on Ebay now. I figured I would net out around $1,000 when shipping was included so I think that is VERY fair. If you disagree, that's your right, just don't crap on my thread with the "worst tires in 30 years" stuff.

csf
06-20-10, 10:24 AM
If you can buy 'em for $1200 from a tire store then go ahead and buy all you want. I called around and Discount Tire Direct was the lowest price and they are almost $1,800. What warranty are you speaking of? As far as I can tell there is no warranty on these tires.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140418904183&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

They are on Ebay now. I figured I would net out around $1,000 when shipping was included so I think that is VERY fair. If you disagree, that's your right, just don't crap on my thread with the "worst tires in 30 years" stuff.

Hey, I apologize if I sounded nasty - was really just trying to help you move them since no one seemed to respond to your post, as the general opinion here has been those tires are not very popular and you said you just got your STS-V and might not have known that. I really hope you get your price on EBAy - it is fair if someone really wants them.

(But just for comparison - heres the same 4 brand new Pirelli tires but mounted on 4 brand new STS-V wheels, also on EBay right now, all for the same $1200 price.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-STS-wheel-tire-set-new-Pirelli-Euforia-aluminu-/130402224494?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5c94096e

Good luck - I hope you get the $$$.

vince87t
06-20-10, 11:45 AM
No problem. Thanks for the reply and info. That set you found is a steal! I am really trying to get 1000 net after shipping, haggling, etc. We'll see what happens but worst case Iwill keep em and use them if I sell the car.

vince87t
06-28-10, 12:20 PM
One last shot to sell these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140421753366

Otherwise I will keep them for trading the car in eventually.

Thanks for all the feedback!

vince87t
07-05-10, 09:34 PM
That is tremendous ownage! Nice work PGA! A little deceptive, wouldn't you say 550hp?

Mix and match used tires? Not on my car, anyway.

Regardless, mine are sold. Didn't get what I wanted, but got what was apparently fair. Good luck getting a grand.

csf
07-05-10, 10:04 PM
That is tremendous ownage! Nice work PGA! A little deceptive, wouldn't you say 550hp?

Mix and match used tires? Not on my car, anyway.

Mine are sold anyway. Didn't get what I wanted, but got what was apparently fair. Good luck getting a grand.

Hey Vince

Glad to see you sold them. Don't know what you got, but at least you moved them. Congrats.

Craig

vince87t
07-05-10, 10:30 PM
Hey Vince

Glad to see you sold them. Don't know what you got, but at least you moved them. Congrats.

Craig

Thanks Craig! Got $750 for them. Real nice guy from FL bought 'em. It helped that they were brand new.

csf
07-06-10, 09:51 AM
Thanks Craig! Got $750 for them. Real nice guy from FL bought 'em. It helped that they were brand new.

Nice - I think that is the going rate for those tires. I still believe if someone is going to spend $1000 or $1200 on tires for these cars they're probably buying Michelins or some other tire that easily outperforms those Pirellis. I know you wanted more but I think you got a good price.