: Attention all colorado and surronding states guys come in i know you're out there!

dowlatij
06-13-10, 06:15 PM
We need a track/meet day asap! Sometime this month or the next we should figure out a day where we all meet up and go out and track the V's and just bs about cars in general! I am thinking a day to have fun with the BMW school perhaps ;)? Anyone down to for something like this!? Ideas opinions?

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-13-10, 07:01 PM
Fourth of July weekend at PPIR?

dowlatij
06-13-10, 08:44 PM
I've never been to PPIR, fun track?

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-13-10, 11:38 PM
I would say it goes HPR>PMP>PPIR but it's still fun nonetheless. Also PPIR has the best facilities. Having a garage is nice. This weekend they'll be running the track in reverse of normal which will be interesting. Its a NASA event and will probably fill up fast.

PrelateBishop
06-14-10, 12:03 AM
My car is so used to being a Garage Queen that she'd freak out at the track. ;)

Seriously, I'm open to suggestions.

deedubb
06-14-10, 12:12 AM
Yeah I'd probably go, but mine is not tracked either. She can sit in the parking log and look pretty though.

dowlatij
06-14-10, 02:04 AM
So I am getting votes for the 4th of july weekend meet? Is everyone down for this and will be in town and all? I am thinking we do it that saturday, July 3!

anyone down to go to the kbpi car show july 11th?

deedubb
06-14-10, 02:11 AM
I'm a no-go for either of those dates :(

dowlatij
06-14-10, 02:12 AM
again dave!? what dates can you do bro?

deedubb
06-14-10, 02:28 AM
Well i work the whole weekend of the 11th. July 3rd my cousin is getting married. The 4th, we're hosting out annual 4th of July Party. I can possibly take vacation depending on what you guys decide for the weekend of the 11th. I work every other weekend which sucks.

PrelateBishop
06-14-10, 12:07 PM
So I am getting votes for the 4th of july weekend meet? Is everyone down for this and will be in town and all? I am thinking we do it that saturday, July 3!

anyone down to go to the kbpi car show july 11th?

I'm unable to do July 3, but you can absolutely count me in for the KBPI 6th Annual Rock n' Roll Car Show (http://www.kbpi.com/pages/CarShow10.html) on July 11. Looks to be a decent show.

dowlatij
06-14-10, 08:31 PM
Haha dang well we need to set a date everyone can work out but let's try to make it to the kbpi show!