: Interest in V Shirts/Hats?

HemiKLR
06-10-10, 11:28 PM
Just wondering who would be interested in shirts and hats and what they would prefer. I've got a printing company to use so I'm checking on interest. Designs are still up in the air but I want to make sure I won't get stuck with a ton of shirts first.

ahahnu
06-11-10, 08:09 AM
8th day creations already makes them. They are a forum sponsor. The mods will prolly step in and say the same. I tried this last year and 8th day created some for us.

repenttokyo
06-11-10, 11:06 AM
i would also love a jacket.

CadzillaTN
06-11-10, 11:35 AM
id like a high quality, adjustable, neutral color (khaki/canvas) cap with a tastefully sized V logo on the front

cvettr/cts-v
06-11-10, 12:52 PM
Got some from 8th day and they are perfect if you use the same no fade process and shirts with a different design people may go for it but if not then no reason to change form a supporting sponsor of the site that delivers a quality product.

HemiKLR
06-11-10, 07:22 PM
Ya I probably shoulda looked around a little to see if someone was already selling some. I looked at there designs and I was going a different direction but haven't made anything yet.

ahahnu
06-11-10, 08:20 PM
Got some from 8th day and they are perfect if you use the same no fade process and shirts with a different design people may go for it but if not then no reason to change form a supporting sponsor of the site that delivers a quality product.

I won't lie, you build it, I'll prolly buy it. I wear a V shirt everyday and always looking to add to the closet.

ELES6CTS
06-12-10, 05:57 AM
The vote thing screwed up on me, but I would be in for both. I'd like a flat bill fitted hat, like a New Era.

POS VETT
06-14-10, 01:06 PM
Depending on the price. I'm too cheap.

Renzos23
06-14-10, 01:46 PM
The vote thing screwed up on me, but I would be in for both. I'd like a flat bill fitted hat, like a New Era.

A nice fitted hat but not flat bill would def. catch my interest. I'd pay some change for a nice V logoed one.