: TSB and warranty mileage question

WaterKing
06-05-10, 04:28 PM
I have a 2007 EXT that is out of bumper to bumper warranty for mileage but within the mileage for powertrain (less than 80K). It has the original 2007 style wipers that were addressed in a TSB which had the dealer replace the wipers AND arms with old/new style wipers of the tried and true "J" type mounting under warranty. This was a Florida vehicle that never had the wipers replaced and quite frankly, they suck. Does anyone know if the dealer can replace the arms under warranty because of the TSB in my situation? The vehicle has not had the heated windshield washer issue addressed either which may be of even more concern because of the potential fire risk. Thanks in advance.:bomb:

hcvone
06-06-10, 08:00 AM
You can get much better wiper blades than the dealer sells like Trico or Bosch to name a few. It's one of my first mods is to change the stock wipers to TRICO NeoForm blades, they work great and last. :) Not sure the dealership will replace the blades after this long, but you can always ask

WaterKing
06-07-10, 11:55 AM
Hvcone, Thanks for the input. Do you know if they fit the 2007 arm which is totally different from the 2008+ arms?