: Free loaner vehicle

ESCALADE132
06-05-10, 02:08 PM
Does Cadillac give you a free loaner vehicle when you put your vehicle in for service? Are they required to?
Thanks

kars79
06-05-10, 03:19 PM
I don't think they are required for service.
For warranty work they do tho.

buckeyefan007
06-05-10, 08:00 PM
For warranty work they are required to, for normal service it is up to the dealer. At my dealer when you take your vehicle in for any service, they will take you out to either breakfast or lunch on them in their limo. Pretty nice!

evois
06-06-10, 02:56 AM
they always give me a loaner whether it is warranty work, oil change, etc. sometimes, I just wait for it since I don't like to drive their CTS, DTS.

hcvone
06-06-10, 06:49 AM
My Caddy dealer always gives me a loaner, my Chevy dealer will take me to my house or just about anywhere

fivepix
06-06-10, 02:40 PM
Most dealers here have a shuttle service which kinda sucks but if you are getting warranty work done that will be more than a couple hours they provide a vehicle/rental for free.

Big Windy Ext
06-07-10, 07:36 AM
Loaner if I make an appointment . But I,m sure if you come in on the hook they would give you a loaner also.

101mph62
06-07-10, 02:19 PM
My dealer here wouldnt give me a loaner, they said they have a shuttle but it doesnt go more then 5 miles and i work about 15-20 from the dealer. There a huge pain in the ass here.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-07-10, 07:56 PM
Under our warranty system the dealer is not obligated to give you a loaner vehicle unless the vehicle was brought in to the dealership with enough time to diagnose the vehicle with the diagnosis coming back to require the vehicle be kept over night. It is good to hear that many of your dealerships are doing it even for small things such as oil changes and the like. I hope this answers the question.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

Black07'
06-09-10, 10:31 PM
Took my recently purchased 08' in today for a replacement handle and to fix the up/down function on the driver seat and they loaned me one even tho I'm not 25 yet. Very good customer service to be my first cadillac service visit.

MATCHN_TOYZ
06-13-10, 12:27 AM
So ive had my Truck in the shop 3 times since I bought it back in 07 and they have never offered me a loner :tisk: even for warranty work... which I think was some bull. Then they even told me that they couldnt wash it because the guy that does the washing was out... :effort: So long story short its sucked ass on customer service. Then again I was in the middle of no where TX...but you would think it would be better since its that small town living..(trust me I wasnt in lost in the woods TX cuz I wanted... I thank good old uncle sam for that one :patriot: )

Now Im in a bigger city and took it in for a lil work and without asking they already brought a CTS around and said it was for me :bouncy: Now it wasnt another Escalade but I went in without an appointment and they still fit me in. Oh and they apologized for not having an Escalade for me :eek: So that was kool. I guess im not use to that kind of service....it was the stuff I had only heard of :rolleyes:

Last thing.... Man does that CTS ride nice as hell!!!! The roads really suck here compaired to where I was. In my truck im constantly looking for pot holes and cracks (Yes the cracks are that big) and I know that I have the skinny tires and big rimz so its worse... but DAMN I really do miss that soft caddy ride. I was even taking the bumps and holes on purpose cuz I was that amazed :thepan: (sounds pretty stupid now...but ya should have been there). Makes me want to put the 18s back on and put the 26s in storage (YEAH RIGHT) . Plus this is how low my expectations have been that I completly forgot that they wash your ride b4 they give it back... and they told me to stop by anytime I needed a car wash. Bet ur ass I will :thumbsup: They even put shine on my tires and did the inside (wiped and vacuum)

Thats how it should be when you buy a Caddy.... Just sucks that ive had it since 07 and im just now enjoying the good Caddy service