: New Owner and new to forum

peso611
06-03-10, 10:32 PM
I just traded in my Pearl Limited Edition 2005 Lincoln Navigator 4x4 for a 2009 Escalade 2wd Hybrid Platinum Blue Chip. The ride is incredible and the color is beautiful but hard to keep clean. ALL of my car have been pearl white. What products do you use to detail your car? (Bug remover, Wax, Leather Cleaner, Tires, Chrome, Windows etc.)

zach2011
06-03-10, 10:35 PM
TufShine will keep a permanent shine on your tires, I know that much! Enjoy that Platinum, they sound terrific.

buckeyefan007
06-03-10, 11:40 PM
I hav eheard many people on here say Zaino products work great for for detailing you ride.
:welcome:

hcvone
06-04-10, 07:31 AM
Welcome to the Forum. :) I have used Zaino products for 12 years and sold them for 10 years, and there is nothing that lasts longer. Check out http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
if you have any questions just ask. You went from one of the easiest colors to keep clean to one of the hardest, make sure everything that touches your truck is the softest thing possible i.e. sheepskin wash mitts, and towels, this will keep swirls to a minimun

peso611
06-04-10, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I have a bunch of micro fiber towels and sheep skin mit. I guess i have to stop going to the car wash and work up some elbow grease every weekend, cuz those swirls are driving me crazy. I need one good detail to get them swirls out and then i can maintain it with good product.

Ill check out Zaino this weekend.

hcvone
06-04-10, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I have a bunch of micro fiber towels and sheep skin mit. I guess i have to stop going to the car wash and work up some elbow grease every weekend, cuz those swirls are driving me crazy. I need one good detail to get them swirls out and then i can maintain it with good product.

Ill check out Zaino this weekend.

Where are you located?

peso611
06-09-10, 10:10 PM
Dallas Fort Worth

TSS
06-10-10, 10:26 AM
X2 For Zaino Products. Best stuff EVER.

I don't want to get into any trouble here, but personally, I buy all my products from www.hcvind.com, which belongs to the member above (HCVONE). Never had better or faster service - been buying products from him for years. I see he is no longer an official vendor here, so I hope my post is okay......

peso611
06-10-10, 10:46 PM
Ill take a look thanks.