: Anybody in Phoenix AZ that can check out a V for me?

nateb26
06-03-10, 08:16 PM
can anybody in phoenix or glendale check out a v for me? heres a link to the ad
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/1770977173.html

814V
06-03-10, 08:17 PM
I can do it. I wonder if he is willing to meet some place. It is a little bit of a drive for me (about an hour)

EdmundGTP
06-03-10, 08:50 PM
I just had to look. I would have laughed pretty hard if it was the one I just bought today. Haha. Good bit out of the way for me as well though, and being a new V owner myself, I probably wouldn't be the BEST for checking it out.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1749753835.html

nateb26
06-03-10, 09:08 PM
I can do it. I wonder if he is willing to meet some place. It is a little bit of a drive for me (about an hour)

yea i would really appreciate it, I live in California so its not like i can just fly out there real quick but if its a good enough deal i would definitely be willing to come out there to pick it up... i havent talked to the seller yet but i emailed him waiting to hear back, ive been lookin at the ad on CL now for a while and he dropped the price down from 15k so im thinkin it may be time to jump on this

814V
06-03-10, 09:13 PM
yea i would really appreciate it, I live in California so its not like i can just fly out there real quick but if its a good enough deal i would definitely be willing to come out there to pick it up... i havent talked to the seller yet but i emailed him waiting to hear back, ive been lookin at the ad on CL now for a while and he dropped the price down from 15k so im thinkin it may be time to jump on this

Yea if you hear back feel free to contact me. Like I said glendale is about an hour from where I live so maybe they are willing to meet some place. Send me a pm and I will get you my info if it works out.

Derek

nateb26
06-05-10, 08:09 PM
Yea if you hear back feel free to contact me. Like I said glendale is about an hour from where I live so maybe they are willing to meet some place. Send me a pm and I will get you my info if it works out.

Derek

hey i dont have enough posts to pm you so heres my email: NLJBirdsall@hotmail.com The guy said he would be willing to meet you half way, so just send me an email and ill give you his number and my number and anything else you need, thanks

verywhitedevil
06-06-10, 01:08 AM
either 814v or I can do it,glendale is 5 minutes from me

nateb26
06-06-10, 01:35 AM
either 814v or I can do it,glendale is 5 minutes from me

that would be great either way, just email your info to me, like i said i cant PM yet, my email is on the above post, thanks man