: Random help - seat belt cover

sailrace
06-02-10, 11:22 AM
Can someone, when they have a second, take a look at their driver or passenger seat for me. The plastic cover on the bottom of the seat, where the seat belt goes in and is then mounted to the car - is the slot where the seatbelt comes out split on your cars?

I noticed that mine were split, and i assumes it was that they had broken, so i had the dealer replace them. They didn't say anything about it, just ordered new ones. I've just noticed that they're split again, and i'm now thinking that it must be part of the design to allow the seat belt in and out of that cover.

But i'd love some confirmation before tomorrow, as i'm heading into the dealership for something else, and need to know if i should bring it up.

Thanks

darkman
06-02-10, 11:38 AM
Can someone, when they have a second, take a look at their driver or passenger seat for me. The plastic cover on the bottom of the seat, where the seat belt goes in and is then mounted to the car - is the slot where the seatbelt comes out split on your cars?

I noticed that mine were split, and i assumes it was that they had broken, so i had the dealer replace them. They didn't say anything about it, just ordered new ones. I've just noticed that they're split again, and i'm now thinking that it must be part of the design to allow the seat belt in and out of that cover.

But i'd love some confirmation before tomorrow, as i'm heading into the dealership for something else, and need to know if i should bring it up.

Thanks

Mine has a split - both sides, same curve to both splits.

sailrace
06-02-10, 11:40 AM
Mine has a split - both sides, same curve to both splits.

Thanks. That makes me feel better.